Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Serious Bug regarding PVE Set Pieces*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
*Serious Bug regarding PVE Set Pieces*

Darthmellow
01.08.2012 , 12:43 PM | #1
I'm not sure if this has occurred for anyone else yet, but it just happened to me, I have a ticket submitted. Hopefully a GM can help me get em back, sad are I

Here's the issue:

2x sets of Columi Gloves (mystic and forcemaster)
2x sets of Columi Chestpieces (mystic and forcemaster)

I just respecced to a healing spec, and equipped my Force Mystic Gloves and Chestpiece. Within no more than a minute of checking the mods/enhancements in the chest, did I notice both set pieces were wiped clean. No Artifact Grade level 56 mod or enhancement in either chestpiece.

I thought maybe it was just a graphic issue, wasn't displaying properly, I'll relog, see if it fixes it. No sir, logged back in to find that the mod/enhancement in both chestpieces were empty slots. Also came to find out that my Mystic Gloves and Force Master gloves were missing their Artifact Grade level 56 enhancements as well.

Now I believe at some point, I may have swapped a mod or enhancement from one piece of equipment in to another, did this occur because I switched mods or enhancements?

Just to negate the question of :"Did you delete the mod or enhancement when switching around?", definitely not, they were always in my inventory or another piece of equipment.

So is there a known issue of having more than one set piece of the same tier?

Has this occurred to anyone else?

Is it just PVE set items or PVP set items as well?

Please address this ASAP. Over time when people start collecting more Set Pieces, this may cause a lot of issues.

- Ashni, level 50 Sith Inquisitor
GM of < Drop It Like It's Hoth >
Imperial Faction - Sword of Ajunta Pall Server

Nilenya
01.08.2012 , 12:55 PM | #2
There have been numerous reports of epic mods vanishing when changed between items. However I think in most cases it coincided with mods being overwritten rather than taken out.

I dont think anyone ever reported back on their issues with a helpful response from cs with regards to their ticket, but I certainly hope they will revert your item state.

Darthmellow
01.08.2012 , 05:24 PM | #3
Do they not know how to return items or fix these sorts of issues? Or just too much on their plate at the moment to handle peoples looting/item issues? I hear a lot of negative comments regarding their item policy so far.

ItsDace
01.09.2012 , 05:47 AM | #4
bump!!!
Ultima - Sword of Ajunta Pall

Darthmellow
01.09.2012 , 05:11 PM | #5
Managed to get another chestpiece, maybe I'll luck with gloves today :P

Darthmellow
01.11.2012 , 04:16 PM | #6
Got an email today, stating they would restore all lost modififations