Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wierd New character graphical issues.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Wierd New character graphical issues.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AsAboveSoBelow
01.11.2012 , 04:00 PM | #1
INTEL (R) HD Graphics is what my pal is using. It is an integrated graphics card.

canirunit.com shows he should have no problem running this dang game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpGAp4nW_C4

He has the same problems that this beta tester had. For those of you wary of clicking on strange links. Basically if he starts in the masters retreat with a character it is like he spawned in the wall. Even if I had moved out of the area when I logged on using my computer he still is bombarded with grey walls and lines. He has tried reinstalling his game multiple times and has tried updating his drivers. It looks like a graphics card problem to me but by all accounts it should run it.

I have seen one post on the forum so far with a similiar problem with no solutions. Is this his computers problem or a fault with the game?

Kindajenin
01.11.2012 , 04:08 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings AsAboveSoBelow,

In order to assist us investigating this issue, please post the DxDiag here from the computer that is having the issue please.

Before you post it, please remove your PC Name from the DxDiag.

Please post the DxDiag within code tags or spoiler tags

Go to Start menu:
  1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Select the "Save All Information" button
  3. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)

Thank you for your assistance.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Chaffery
01.11.2012 , 04:11 PM | #3
I happens because RAM (as IGP uses computer RAM) timing is disrupted. Could be 1 memory module is slower than other. With normal applications laptop works fine but 3D gets distorted because increased traffic on data bus. So only advise I could give is match memory modules.
What about other games, are they OK?

Edit: Sorry U1-G7, just trying help.