Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UI Non clickable

AchiliesPrime
01.11.2012 , 03:16 PM | #1
Sorry if this is a re-post but I have looked around and have not a found a post about it but I know several friends having similar issues. At times the UI including all clickable items become locked and un-clickable for an amount of time. I usually have to click multiple times before it becomes responsive again. Is this a known issue or is there a fix? Thanks and sorry again if re-post.

PiercerPro
01.11.2012 , 03:17 PM | #2
Reload your UI when this happens fixes it every time to my knowledge.

Command is: CTRL U U
"A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer."
Kurn lvl 50 Corruption Sorcerer

Sinku
01.11.2012 , 03:18 PM | #3
I had this issue as well, just press CTL+U, CTL+U and its fixed. I was logging out and back in up until a few days ago lol. I was getting FURIOUS. It happens when you use your mouse thumb keys for Vent and stuff.
Visit My SWTOR Blog

Chaffery
01.11.2012 , 03:28 PM | #4
Other way fix it is right click on tool bar. Was happening to me also, haven't seen that problem for some time now.

P_Dub_S
01.11.2012 , 03:49 PM | #5
This happens if you use your back mouse button for push to talk over the UI just click the back mouse button again over the UI and it fixes it.

Tarotdoom
01.11.2012 , 03:54 PM | #6
Simple solution is to right click then left click.

Hope that helps

sittal
01.11.2012 , 03:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by P_Dub_S View Post
This happens if you use your back mouse button for push to talk over the UI just click the back mouse button again over the UI and it fixes it.
i have my mouse set up this way. it never fails that i am trying to heal and suddenly i can't click on anything.

any way to sort out this bug bioware? i would have noticed it in the beta, but i was not allowed to use vent or anything (drawback to the NDA I guess lol)