Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint griefing / abuse

Bazookabill
01.11.2012 , 12:50 PM | #1
I was in a flashpoint and a party member decided they wanted to mess with the group.

1.) They where able to hold everyone with them hostage during conversation points for as long as they liked.
We sat at one point for 15 minutes while they danced around taunting the group refusing to let the conversation start with the general near the end of the flashpoint.
2 people bailed , me and one other just sat there ignoring them until finally they got bored and left.

2.)They where able to need roll on every item not class specific .

There is no option to proceed without them or remove them from group,
needs a fix or groups will be at the mercy of anyone who wants to harass them.

I did create a ticket on it and the response completely ignored the main issue of not being able to proceed at the whim of one player .

SirArion
01.11.2012 , 01:31 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Bazookabill View Post
Wrong, the leader should have just removed them from the group.
Republic? Empire? Both have way to many rules and regulations for an honest businessman carrying supplies.

Compound_
01.11.2012 , 01:34 PM | #3
+1 for leader should have removed them.

Dignam
01.11.2012 , 01:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Bazookabill View Post
I was in a flashpoint and a party member decided they wanted to mess with the group.

1.) They where able to hold everyone with them hostage during conversation points for as long as they liked.
We sat at one point for 15 minutes while they danced around taunting the group refusing to let the conversation start with the general near the end of the flashpoint.
2 people bailed , me and one other just sat there ignoring them until finally they got bored and left.

2.)They where able to need roll on every item not class specific .

needs a fix or groups will be at the mercy of anyone who wants to harass them.

I did create a ticket on it and the response completely ignored the main issue of not being able to proceed at the whim of one player .
easy solution do not group with them. There is no reason for this post.

Talorra
01.11.2012 , 02:11 PM | #5
Group leader could have, and should have kicked them. There's a timer on conversations that will x out a player if they take too long. It's much shorter than 15 minutes.

If two left, and two stayed til the griefer got bored, are you really trying to tell is you had 5 people in a flashpoint?
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

Bazookabill
01.11.2012 , 02:16 PM | #6
Events like speaking to the general at the end of Blacktalon flashpoint
do not timeout unless everyone clicks.. as well as some doors, shuttle boardings etc
The Griefer was the group leader and was amusing himself to much to kick himself.