Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Product registration code

sqid
12.13.2011 , 07:40 AM | #1
Need Help

It says i need to type in my registration code that i got from ea/origin.
I alrdy type in a code like 6 month ago and they want me to do it again!

Wen i do it it says "You already have the game and items associated with this Product Registration Code."

Help please What is the problem?????
sup

Haggbom
12.13.2011 , 07:43 AM | #2
Guessing its your preorder code you first added... now you gota wait like many of us for the real "game code" to start your adventure. Should be sent by mail.... hopefully soon...

Varthanos
12.13.2011 , 07:55 AM | #3
Log in to SWTOR, click on My Account button in the top right, then click on the pre-order button. If it says,

You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access

Then you are fine for Early game access.
You just have to wait on your email as they are letting people get in on waves and not all at the same time.

Since they say it will depend on when you activated your code, then you may have to wait a while as.
I believe the first day to redeem pre-order codes was 7/20 and from what I can tell on facebook posts, the second wave appears to include people that registered on 7/20 to 7/21.

Just an FYI

Mistyira
12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #4
My boyfriend and I are having the same problem, I do hope your right, so much confusion..... so little time....

itsmymillertime
12.13.2011 , 08:30 AM | #5
There has always been 2 codes, no one has their second code yet unless they got their physical copy of the game and all dde get theirs on the 16th. what is so confusing about that?

DzokISVK
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #6
Its says to me "Code already used)
"Meditate on this, I will."

zyrec
12.13.2011 , 08:34 AM | #7
So much dark vibes in here Just waiting and expecting the unexpected.

If u already redeemed ur pre-order code ... so ... where´s the problem?