Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Cybertech Crew Skill Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Cybertech Crew Skill Guide

valhim
01.11.2012 , 11:01 AM | #11
Just some info, droids indeed have special items. I have an artifact quality core for my droid, if you need any kind of proof please let me know and as soon as I connect to the game I will take a screenshot. I crafted it in first reverse try

This is a great guide for us cybertechers, grenades are the most awesome thing I have encountered in the game so far.

Cycrowave
01.11.2012 , 11:02 AM | #12
im currently the sole provider of spaceship upgrades on my server, i sell for a reasonable price of 35k each. you have to bear in mind the majority of your customers wont be rich 50's but 43+ people levelling and wanting to make their dailies easier.

control the promethium supply and the market is yours, buy all the lvl 300 UT missions and promethium from the gtm.

also, does anyone know which hm fp's have bosses who drop epic cybertech schematics drop?

Cycrowave
01.11.2012 , 11:04 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by valhim View Post
Just some info, droids indeed have special items. I have an artifact quality core for my droid, if you need any kind of proof please let me know and as soon as I connect to the game I will take a screenshot. I crafted it in first reverse try

This is a great guide for us cybertechers, grenades are the most awesome thing I have encountered in the game so far.
how is the driods performance when geared ? iv thought about pimping him but havnt got round to it

Aleksejev
01.11.2012 , 11:10 AM | #14
Very nice guide indeed, given me some info i didn't know yet.

One thing i am missing though is info on the regular mods. I've currently unlocked quite a few of the 22 mods (ie. Keen Mod 22a). I saw that there's no specific tanking mods i can make with Cybertech, are these obtainable as schematics, or will it require a lot of reverse engineering, like earpieces do. It looks like the way to unlock them is linear, like the armoring mods, but i've yet to attempt to RE the epic versions to see if that actually has any extra unlocks. Before i do that though, never hurts asking around

Hope you have more info on this subject!

exphryl
01.11.2012 , 11:28 AM | #15
On my server,

Ship Parts: Go for between 25K to 40K
Epic Ear Pieces about 50K *tops*

I tend to stick to ship parts, I have an abundance of Promethium so throw up about 10 minimum a day which works out pretty well.

Not that there is anything to really buy at 50

Degini
01.11.2012 , 11:51 AM | #16
Hi,

To the OP, can I assume you focused your business on the later level earpieces (Grade 5/6), or did you also make a lucrative profit REing mid level items as well?

Thanks.

valhim
01.11.2012 , 11:52 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cycrowave View Post
how is the driods performance when geared ? iv thought about pimping him but havnt got round to it
It improves a lot indeed. Rep side talking, a droid with only one purple core (like mine in the starts) goes from healing about 30-60 points (all the others in green, I mean) to over 300 points. Now that I have 2 cores and mostly the others in blue gear, it resists a lot and heals a lot. He only lacks damage, but obviously it's not his main I'm the dps, he need to save me.

I did the other day the Balmorra Rep Side Heroic 2+ and Area 2+ with other gunslinger and his tank companion, with my droid, and we didn't die. We also killed both bosses without a problem.

EanRaute
01.11.2012 , 12:17 PM | #18
Have you tried to RE and learn the Level 50 mods/armorings that come with ops loot?

RonanRain
01.11.2012 , 12:50 PM | #19
Great post, very informative.

I am having a problem with rev eng items at the level 22 mod. All the way up I found that i could rev eng 5-10 greens to get the blue, and a bit more than that to get the purple. The level 22 mods I have tried over 100 rev eng and not learned the blue once.

Is this working as intended?

gutterhead
01.11.2012 , 12:53 PM | #20
Are you able to reverse engineer blue items into purple items?