Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

16 Man Droid Hard Mode Question

BawssMcgee
01.11.2012 , 03:47 AM | #1
My guild has decided to take the burden of doing 16 man hard modes (and if anyone's done 8 and 16 you will know 16 is much more difficult imo) and I am wondering what people have been doing about what is assumed his Offtank shot where it does 10-20K~ and leaves a DoT.
Level 50 Sorcerer - Helm of Garush

Jeszh
01.11.2012 , 04:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BawssMcgee View Post
(...) and if anyone's done 8 and 16 you will know 16 is much more difficult imo
Hehe, I love how you put "in my oppinion" at the end of that

On a more serious note - good luck with that ****! I am only soon going to start raiding as I and my guild are a bunch of slow levelers. I will follow this thread though, as it might provide some decent info later on!

dubiellu
01.11.2012 , 04:23 AM | #3
16 man is way over-tuned, especially the trash after the first boss. Your best bet to to focus on 8 man for now as that clearly got more testing (and still has tons of bugs) and wait for them to fine tune the 16 man encounters.

BawssMcgee
01.11.2012 , 04:32 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeszh View Post
Hehe, I love how you put "in my oppinion" at the end of that

On a more serious note - good luck with that ****! I am only soon going to start raiding as I and my guild are a bunch of slow levelers. I will follow this thread though, as it might provide some decent info later on!
Because it is merely my opinion and not fact. But the fact that we cleared 8 man in one night two weeks ago and it took us 3 days to clear 16 man on normal should show something.

Unfortunately I do not have much voice in my current guild and the only thing we are having problems with is the yellow gun shot. Which I assume is on the second highest threat?

It's hard to find info because no one is really attempting 16 man hard modes.
Level 50 Sorcerer - Helm of Garush

snowmon
01.11.2012 , 06:37 AM | #5
save yourself the heart ache and run 2x 8 mans instead.
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Moodsie
01.11.2012 , 06:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmon View Post
save yourself the heart ache and run 2x 8 mans instead.
Hehe if only that was an actual option, my guild was formed for 16 mans, and even mentioning doing 2x 8 mans will have people running for the gates.
Coconut Conspiracy
Moods
"The Coconut Commander"
www.coconutconspiracy.enjin.com

flowqz
01.11.2012 , 08:10 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Moodsie View Post
Hehe if only that was an actual option, my guild was formed for 16 mans, and even mentioning doing 2x 8 mans will have people running for the gates.
some trash in 16man has 200k hp while the 8man equivelant has 35k hp... quite anoying if u ask me!

+ the first boss in ev had a bug which let the target nuke rocket dealing its damage twice on hit... pretty much a kill to everyone except guys with vanish, so we didnt bother to try the rest of the 16man content with 12 people.