Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aric Jorgan and companion gifts?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Aric Jorgan and companion gifts?

Kabjat
01.10.2012 , 11:25 PM | #1
I play a female trooper and so far I've really enjoyed the rapport that is developing between her and Aric Jorgan.

She only has 2k affection with him so honestly I didn't think there would be any type of shift in the way he treats her...especially this early on.

Spoiler

All that to say, I totally love this guy. He's broody and scowly and stuffy. Perfect for my free spirited trooper.

It brings me to my original question. So far I've given him a couple of weapon gifts and gotten 96+ affection. Anyone know when he'd respond favorably to courting gifts? Or is he more of a 'later on in the storyline' situation? She's still a lowbie, just hit lvl 17 but I'm impatient to see some variation in the interaction my characters have with their companions xD. I don't even really care about the romance side of it. Just would like some interesting dialogue.

Diora
01.11.2012 , 02:40 AM | #2
way later.

But i guarantee you won't need it. he is soooo easy to gain affection with in conversations. I had him around 8k by the end of act 2.

Spoiler

Kabjat
01.11.2012 , 07:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Diora View Post
way later.

But i guarantee you won't need it. he is soooo easy to gain affection with in conversations. I had him around 8k by the end of act 2.

Spoiler
ahhh thank you xD

I think my main issue is I have an ADD mindset when it comes to characters. I have a couple of 20+ characters and this trooper. Needless to say, I haven't gotten too far into any of my storylines lol. But it looks like my commando lady is my favorite.