Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do you want to see next from the star wars series?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What do you want to see next from the star wars series?

Arconee
01.05.2012 , 08:36 AM | #11
Or we could get JEDI SHORE!

The series could follow the lives of eight housemates while spending their summer mastering the Jedi arts at the Jedi acadamy. Put it on MTV it will be a phenomenal success

Guildrum
01.05.2012 , 10:15 AM | #12
Something about the in-between of Episode III and IV, maybe something like the Empire trying to consolidate it's control over the Galaxy, and the birth of the Rebel Alliance.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Intarabus
01.07.2012 , 06:55 PM | #13
Easy answer:

Jedi Knight 4
Continuation of the Star Wars Legacy-Comics.

Im not looking forward to new movies or series, since I don't think in this time they will suck less than Clone Wars-Series.

ibage
01.07.2012 , 07:13 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Foxfirega View Post
Another micro-series, done by the people that worked on the first one.

An Old Republic or post-RotJ one would be pretty interesting... but I'd kill for another Clone Wars micro, too.

That series was boss.
Seconded. There were many folks here on the forums who considered it trash but dammit, they have no taste.

I can't convey how much I loved the original series. Grevious was so much better as was the duel between Anikan and Ventress. And then there was Durge...

I'd kill for another mini series done in that style set during the Old Republic era. So many minds would be blown.
Avid Overclocker i5-750@ 4GHz||Dual GTX 470's @ 1v 823|1646|1828

Intarabus
01.07.2012 , 07:21 PM | #15
I also think the first clone wars series was superior.
Ok, some of the first episodes were crappy, but around episode 10 it got really good and somehow they managed to stay more true to the series and make a better story in that little time than in the new one. Battle of Hypori - epic.

Baneswrath
01.09.2012 , 08:30 PM | #16
Also something with Revan and Malak would be really interesting. A cartoon, I mean. But also a series on anything old republic era...
Through passion I gain knowledge, and through knowledge I gain mastery. Mastery is all that is really needed in the battlefield...

CrymzenSith
01.09.2012 , 08:34 PM | #17
id like to see a TV series or even a game (maybe FPS) that isnt jedi/sith focused and i would like it to be set within the mandalorian wars time period.

im a star wars fan and have been for a long time, star wars to me is a whole lot more than the jedi and the sith but people who have only seen a couple movies (mainly the newer trilogy) always think jedi when they think star wars..a game or a TV series focused more on the ground troops and military aspect of the republic and empire would be awesome but i would mainly like to see the mandalorian wars on my TV
Jedi Sentinel-Level 50

Twindragons
01.11.2012 , 07:22 AM | #18
Make a game that is for Xbox 360 - PS3

.Massively free roam
.Free choice on everything
.Over 50+ planets
.Massive planet areas to fully explore
.Many different races to choose from
including all the jedi masters from ep1-3+ swtor
.Actual Jedi armour! like the movies. and choice of colours
.Better combat, harder fights, Longer game, More main and side quests
.More choice on class and skills, no ******** power attacks, just unseen force powers like the movies
.fully interactive areas, and destructable
.better leveling system.

If lucas wants to know more contact me, i already have plenty of ideas plotted out lol. I have a nack for using my imagination.

Esanthus
01.11.2012 , 12:13 PM | #19
No remakes, but maybe spin-offs that take place in the Starwars Universe.

Darth_Curious
01.12.2012 , 09:32 AM | #20
Grand Theft Speeder: Mos Eisley