Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

Hoodwinker
12.14.2011 , 06:53 AM | #21
guys we'll be in tomorrow or friday, chill

BerzerkRage
12.14.2011 , 06:53 AM | #22
December 5th, but i suspect aswell we be playing on the 19th or maby we just have to wait till release the 20th..... This sucks,

BaanisKeeg
12.14.2011 , 06:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Juntakyle View Post
I pre ordered the CE that day gamestop let us, knew nothing of the code or staggered access until the 9th, showed up to gamestop was given a pre-order code for the standard edition.... I hate you gamestop...
Gamestop actually gave you a code? I originally preordered from Gamestop and they didn't even know there was a preorder code. They tried to tell me they ran out of the codes to get into beta monhts ago. I cancelled with them and just went through origin. Redeemed Dec 1st.
Whatever the question, Stock Strike is the answer.

Vorontur
12.14.2011 , 06:54 AM | #24
Was actually Dec 5th, but zavvi.com only gave me the pre-order code on dec 8th, lol.
Only pre-ordered after I'd been beta testing it sufficiently.
I never buy games if I haven't tested them first.

raegon
12.14.2011 , 06:55 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoodwinker View Post
guys we'll be in tomorrow or friday, chill
as i said this morning, if people understood SR's tweet, this is what it looks like, no one will get in as late as the 19th, they are aiming for everyone in by the 15th.
Hail the sith king, Zer'xes!
Sith marauder - Prophecy of the five

Vinsklortho
12.14.2011 , 06:55 AM | #26
Early December pre-order here. While I get angry at times knowing there are people having fun while I sit here and watch my energy bars fill up on various facebook games, I know that I'll forget it once I actually get access. I'm optimistic. I'm hoping for sometime after my final on Thursday.
Full Supporter Of Open World PVP As Long As It Doesn't Inconvenience Me.

slydfox
12.14.2011 , 06:56 AM | #27
I preordered on Friday, but it was still Thursday in America so it says 8th on my order.

Won't be getting the physical copy until after Xmas so I'm not too fussed lol.

Gauvi
12.14.2011 , 06:56 AM | #28
Redeemed on the 3rd of December here.
However, something tells me that we'll be getting access earlier than expected, fairly earlier...(might be wrong though)
Proud Supporter of OPEN World PVP
Give people a bag of gold, they will complain about the bag.

SPV-MadJax
12.14.2011 , 06:56 AM | #29
2nd here, and quite confident we'll be in either tomorrow or Friday, so just chill

Andyonme
12.14.2011 , 06:56 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinsklortho View Post
Early December pre-order here. While I get angry at times knowing there are people having fun while I sit here and watch my energy bars fill up on various facebook games, I know that I'll forget it once I actually get access. I'm optimistic. I'm hoping for sometime after my final on Thursday.
Get your head in your books!!