Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wednesdays first wave

grathom
12.14.2011 , 02:28 AM | #1
This starts at 7am EST right?

SupaDupaTuba
12.14.2011 , 02:31 AM | #2
8am CST I think, don't quote me on it though. It's on Stephen Reids twitter somewhere though.

EDIT: Sorry, man... I can't find it anywhere. But I know I saw it somewhere... I guess we will just have to wait and see
"Many metaphysical and pseudo-scientific theories about the nature of reality have led to popular mainstream beliefs.
Such as: being able to command the universe through positive thinking. How ever attractive, these non-factual theories slow down scientific growth and are for noobs."-Athene

Karail
12.14.2011 , 02:32 AM | #3
I saw 8AM CST also

Altezza
12.14.2011 , 02:49 AM | #4
deffiantely 8am CST
:

Morvoldo
12.14.2011 , 03:43 AM | #5
yeah well it sucks for europe as we in the UK have to wait until 2pm and paris 3pm
realy it all should of started in the morning to give everyone a chance.
unfair tbh , lets just hope they let a hel of alot more in than yesturday with alot more waves otherwise were just entering into full server queues and i'm not gonna be happy with that

thank god theres no "first to 50 achievment" (realm first)
The Anitcipation of Death is Worse than Death it self

Sassiee
12.14.2011 , 06:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by grathom View Post
This starts at 7am EST right?
CST when you go east through each time zone except Newfoundland add 1 hr..ergo east Ontario, etc is 8am, if you go west eg PST take an hour away..BC/Cal would be 7am.

jimmrr
12.14.2011 , 06:34 AM | #7
I got my email yesterday at 6:30 Mountain time. For those of you who are time-zone challenged, that's 8:30 eastern, 7:30 pacific.

I couldn't play until I got home from work, but I logged, created a character, and played through level 10 without a single glitch except having to changed to a windowed mode so I could see my mouse pointer.

Have fun!

GeoDrake
12.14.2011 , 06:36 AM | #8
Here its 3 PM in holland the first waves.

I do hope i cna get in now i redeem my code in juni/juli so i should playde yesterday already but they random sent invite i read on a different post.

Si i realy hope today.

Cupkip
12.14.2011 , 06:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Morvoldo View Post
yeah well it sucks for europe as we in the UK have to wait until 2pm and paris 3pm
realy it all should of started in the morning to give everyone a chance.
unfair tbh , lets just hope they let a hel of alot more in than yesturday with alot more waves otherwise were just entering into full server queues and i'm not gonna be happy with that

thank god theres no "first to 50 achievment" (realm first)
its 11PM in australia lol id say you guys have it pretty sweet
BOY: i really like you....GIRL:*remains silent*..BOY: Ok, i love you...GIRL:*remains silent*...BOY: i never want let u go...GIRL:*stilll silent*....BOY kisses girl.....BOY eats girl..... GIRL was doritos the whole time... <3

jediloki
12.14.2011 , 06:44 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassiee View Post
CST when you go east through each time zone except Newfoundland add 1 hr..ergo east Ontario, etc is 8am, if you go west eg PST take an hour away..BC/Cal would be 7am.
California would be 6 am...you skipped MST in there