Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dunno why, but I think all will have 5 days

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Dunno why, but I think all will have 5 days

12.13.2011 , 08:14 AM | #1
of early game access.

They did the beta stress test. Went ok. They decided to start 2 days earlier just for this reason. The luckier ones will have 7 days or 6 days, the rest will get what they were promised: 5 days.

I think that bioware will surprise us so that on 15, the last invites will be sent.

I trust Bioware. Until now they failed to disappoint. I doubt they will start now.

12.13.2011 , 08:19 AM | #2
Proud Non CE Owner.
Neptune, PVP, Republic guild.

12.13.2011 , 08:23 AM | #3
I kinda figure that is why they added the extra 2 days. Too much whining over early access so give all pre-orders 5 days. Not matter to me. Just want in myself.
The #1 SW:TOR site on the net.

12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #4
nah shouldnt be that bad.

12.13.2011 , 08:27 AM | #5
Maybe I missed it but where did BW promise people 5 days of early access? I read that we MAY play up to 5 days early.

12.13.2011 , 08:28 AM | #6
Thats what I'm thinking as well. People should be happy they are getting 5 days+. If they hadn't changed it they'd have less free days.

Troll Toll
The Twin Spears
Hardcore Mentality. Casual Raiding Schedule

12.13.2011 , 08:30 AM | #7
I'm thinking they changed it more because of the insane number of pre-orders in addition to how well the stress test weekend went. I'm quite sure that given how lackadaisical I was in entering the code, that I'll be in just in time to have the servers go down for launch. And I am okay with that since it's entirely my fault.

12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #8
They never promised 5 days... but I can agree that is it possible that virtually everyone gets 5 days, ok to hope. I sure will.

12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #9
I feel they increased the staggeringtime to allow for this to happen IF ALL GO's WELL. But i do not expect to be in on the 15th. Would be nice but **** will go wrong and delay the access for the people at the back of the que (which is me with my nov pre-order:P)

12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #10
I am feeling the same. Unless they run into some issues I feel that all will be in by the end of the 15th. I am planning on playing that night off of intuition.