Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Healing Class PvP/Flashpoints

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best Healing Class PvP/Flashpoints

FosgateElite
01.10.2012 , 04:53 PM | #1
Starting a Imperial alt that I would like to use as a good all-around healer for PvP and guild Flashpoints. I hear complaints about all classes, but I would like to start the class that is actually geared the most towards healing and is not some sort of hybrid class.

Mercenary
Operative
Sorcerer

acnoj
01.10.2012 , 05:38 PM | #2
They'll all do the job. Sorcs are strong in PvP and small group PvE, but in large Operations your guild will want a mix of healers.
A.K.A Freehugs (mmo-mechanics forums), Aid (Dalbora server)
Drawn and Dangerous, a D&D webcomic

Idlemind
01.11.2012 , 12:03 AM | #3
I've been leveling my Operative as a healer and have enjoyed it so far - lots of mobility once you get your HoT and Surgical Probe. It's harder to keep people up under heavy fire because our heals aren't as big as the other classes, but if you play smart you have the most efficient energy pool. I don't have any problems at all healing in PvE.

I will say that two of our heals could use a bit of tweaking. Kolto Infusion just isn't worth using once you've talented Surgical Probe, and our Recouperative Nanotech is a bit lackluster as it is.

EDIT: Healing is definitely meh until you get your HoT - just stick with it and I promise it'll get better.