Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What if Darth Revan and/or Malak won?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What if Darth Revan and/or Malak won?

Royox
01.10.2012 , 06:28 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaron View Post
always wondered this. If you played through the planet Taris the sith don't look down of Malak, they actually consider him an ally it seems when they said they will finish what Malak started.

So my question is this: What do you guys think would of happened if Malak's and Revan's sith culture/empire won the jedi civil war and the "true" sith empire came back with them still ruling?

Darth Revan victory was Republic's Victory....he had a plan Malak misunderstood.

Revan was trying to reconstruct the Republic for being able to beat the Lost Sith Empire and made a perfect plan: If he wins he can reconstruct what he wants, if he loses that means the Republic is strong enought to fight the empire.

His only mistake was being betrayed my Malak who was terribly corrupted by the Dark Side and only wanted destruction.

Ruliya
01.10.2012 , 06:38 PM | #12
If I understand your question correctly, what would have happened if Revan had not been betrayed by Malak and ended up besting the Republic in his campaign against them?

Well in the Revan book...

Spoiler

Royox
01.10.2012 , 06:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruliya View Post
If I understand your question correctly, what would have happened if Revan had not been betrayed by Malak and ended up besting the Republic in his campaign against them?

Well in the Revan book...

Spoiler

I want this damn book in my f**** laguage xD