Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Here is an interesting thought. Are Operations REALLY competitive and viable content?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Here is an interesting thought. Are Operations REALLY competitive and viable content?

TheHeadCapper
01.10.2012 , 06:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by freakuancy View Post
This isn't true. There is a raiding scene, and those of us involved in the raiding scene pay close attention to world-firsts, and are entertained by the race.

Do not condescend something just because you in particular find no interest in it.
Have you ever seen someone doing real life roleplaying? You know "lighting bolt lighting bolt". It strange and i find it impossible to not be condescending about it. If that makes me a small person than so be it.
The formula 'two plus two equals five' is not without its attractions

Bloodtau
01.10.2012 , 06:20 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by freakuancy View Post
That is your choice, and you should read my post above regarding that choice.

However if you continue to be insulting and inflammatory just for the sake of being insulting and inflammatory I'm going to start flagging your posts, as Bioware has instructed me to do.
Do what you want. My post was aimed no way towards you, and was no way over offensive. If you think that post was abusive, how do you cope in the real world?

Trineda
01.10.2012 , 06:23 PM | #23
Hey there!

We're closing this thread, as it is off-topic to this forum. Please keep all threads and topics directly related to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Thanks!