Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Here is a thought

Cilack
01.10.2012 , 05:10 PM | #1
Instead of fixing minor stuff on patches like mats why don't you people fix something that matters like pvp glitches, fp's and op's. Ive killed Ghraj 3 times and after he kills us I die at random times till I log. That's a nice repair bill right there. Also fix the weekly and daily tracker I'm sooo close to throwing away my membership for not getting credit or gear from bugged boxes. Also today I got knocked into the pit at Malgus and not only did I not get the credit for the kill I couldn't get back into the FP.

tXHereticXt
01.10.2012 , 05:53 PM | #2
Here's a thought to better comfort your lost-soul. Read the digest, that section at the top of the forums, to figure out what they're doing and what's coming. There's a huge patch coming up, likely tomorrow, with a crap ton of fixes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cilack View Post
Also today I got knocked into the pit at Malgus and not only did I not get the credit for the kill I couldn't get back into the FP.
This doesn't sound like a BW problem at all. Malgus knock-backs, you positioned yourself poorly.

Hessen
01.10.2012 , 06:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilack View Post
Instead of fixing minor stuff on patches like mats why don't you people fix something that matters like pvp glitches, fp's and op's. Ive killed Ghraj 3 times and after he kills us I die at random times till I log. That's a nice repair bill right there. Also fix the weekly and daily tracker I'm sooo close to throwing away my membership for not getting credit or gear from bugged boxes. Also today I got knocked into the pit at Malgus and not only did I not get the credit for the kill I couldn't get back into the FP.
You don't take durability damage from the random speederbike deaths
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting