Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Soloist Complaint: Way too many Flashpoints and Heroic Missions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Soloist Complaint: Way too many Flashpoints and Heroic Missions

MaximusRex
01.10.2012 , 03:49 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by GirlStarWarsFan View Post
I very much enjoying playing this game: being both a huge star wars fan and an avid MMO gamer, thank you. But, I prefer playing solo and as I now have high level characters, I can reflect back and express my personal opinion- that there are way too many Flashpoints and Heroic Missions that require a group, which interrups my personal style of gameplay.
MMOs are games that try to appeal to a wide range of tastes. People who like to solo, and People who like to group are two examples.

The game has plenty of solo content all the way to 50 and beyond that a strictly solo player can achieve quite a lot and even get some top end rewards.

Bioware has also decided to support group players with a lot of group content such as heroic mission and flashpoints.

I think offering variety is a good thing, and I think you need to be more accepting that not everyone plays like you do and those people deserve some content too.