Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

01.10.2012 , 03:13 PM | #1
So... after a very disappointing day in pvp (finished both weeklies and both dailies) I recieved nine gearbags total and didn't get a single gear token (no big deal, I'll just go do my first hardmode flashpoint). I successfully knock out the hardmode only for the boss' adds to kill us after we kill him. Since it was a wipe, we had to return to start point and go back in, in order to loot the boss and finish the flashpoint. Naturally, we get locked out of the flashpoint, can't loot the last boss, the bonus boss bugged, AND we couldn't finish the last part of the flashpoint that doesn't even require any fighting. Yay for Taral V! I figure now might be a good time to remind the devs that we pay them to keep the game running... in optimal condition. I really do enjoy this game when it works correctly, but the flashpoint system is screwed. I propose a change, instead of spawning OUTSIDE of the flashpoint when we wipe, we start at the BEGINNING, THAT way, the people that actually took the time to try out hardmode for the first time will actually get something for the effort they put in trying out all the content that's available. Thanks BioWare, from the player base, we want you to know that when things are difficult, we can always count on the game programming to kick us when we're down... hard.

01.10.2012 , 03:29 PM | #2
tl:dr version?

01.10.2012 , 03:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by sagajin View Post
tl:dr version?
I'd be ok with the "I can hit my enter button occasional" version

01.10.2012 , 03:39 PM | #4
i agree that spawning outside of flashpoints is a huge pain. if i want to make repairs ill zone out myself.