Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan & Boarding Party Hard Mode

DarthBroom
01.09.2012 , 12:20 AM | #61
The Boarding Party is very doable. It's called hardmode for a reason. I like how Boarding Party is, your DPS should not slack, save defensive cooldowns on tank _IF_ you hit enrage on the healer.

If you encounter enrage you aren't geared enough for the last boss easy as that, it drops T2 gloves it should be hard. I'm all for tuning up The Battle of Ilum, False Emperor, Directive 7 and Black Talon as well since they are too easy.

Revan is bugged, deal with it the best way you can or roll Republic.

Dominickz
01.09.2012 , 12:23 AM | #62
Most of the hard modes are buggy as ****, only time will tell if they ever fix them.

AnotherJaggens
01.09.2012 , 12:27 AM | #63
6/6 HM flashpoints, through bugs and flame. Looking back - nothing impossible, even Revan fell on 4th try.

Deresdod
01.09.2012 , 01:08 AM | #64
Hard modes are suppose to be hard...they drop tier 2 gear...
< CATALYST >
⋆ ⋆Destroying End Game content since 2005.⋆ ⋆
@deresdod

MrMgrMatt
01.10.2012 , 02:13 PM | #65
Removed

FeralAgression
01.10.2012 , 02:16 PM | #66
Beat revan last night on HM. Bit of a trick we did was say screw it and pop CD's and eat the force storm ability. Our tank a jugg was able to survive the lighting proc by about 8 seconds after force storm ended popping all his CD's. (It seems that it's roguhly 8-10 seconds after force storm that the lighting happens) He ate one tick we got an interupt off and burned like crazy. Worked for us hope it helps anyone else out.

tXHereticXt
01.10.2012 , 06:01 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by FeralAgression View Post
Beat revan last night on HM. Bit of a trick we did was say screw it and pop CD's and eat the force storm ability. Our tank a jugg was able to survive the lighting proc by about 8 seconds after force storm ended popping all his CD's. (It seems that it's roguhly 8-10 seconds after force storm that the lighting happens) He ate one tick we got an interupt off and burned like crazy. Worked for us hope it helps anyone else out.
Hmm, we couldn't interrupt his lightning. May have been timing. But I still think an insta-kill is a little far. I'll have to try that again though when we all relax enough to bare through it.

Problem with us is he didn't stop FL, he kept going. After he one-shot me, he immediately looked at the next and kill them - so on and so forth.