Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Mirror classes actual mirrors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Make Mirror classes actual mirrors

cloudxshadowbane
01.10.2012 , 01:23 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by Izariel View Post
These are all documented imbalances and "strangly" enough all favor the Imps. Roll that into the fact that Imps MASSIVELY outnumber Republics on pvp servers and you get a very bad combination.

FIX THIS NOW BW.
Dont forget they spent WAY more time making their nice storylines and quests. Spent WAY more time making actually decent looking tier gear. etc

Spigotwelder
01.10.2012 , 01:29 PM | #252
just here to say if you jump with dirty kick you won't get rooted

what a difficult workaround

Rykko
01.10.2012 , 01:40 PM | #253
In case it hasn't been pointed out -

Operative Medicine tree skill Accomplished Doctor :

"Increases the critical healing bonus of Kolto Injection, Kolto Infusion and Recuperative Nanotech by [10 / 20 / 30]%"

Scoundrel Sawbones tree Accomplished Sawbones :

"Increases the critical healing bonus of Underworld Medicine, Kolto Pack and Kolto Cloud by [5 / 10 / 15]%"

Considering how patronising Georg Zoeller has been towards the community this kind of rank incompetence by him and his team is breaktaking.

I guess they're too lazy or arrogant to even read their own tooltips because they're obviously never wrong about anything.
Believing I am "skilled" at video games is central to my confidence and self esteem.

Trushott
01.10.2012 , 02:05 PM | #254
I see the DEVS have decided to still remain silent on this matter ...

SO SAD

i mean did a few devs that decided they were going to play SITH / Empire really think they were smarter than the entire player base and we would never figure out all these small empire advantages all through out the "MIRROR ABILITIES" ( sure they are mirrors what a joke ) that add up ...

so ridiculous that upper managemnet has not paid this issue attention yet and delved into why some of their devs decided to make their chosen side roll given equal player ability and gear the empire will always win wiith these advantages that certainly do overwhelm like a horde of insects over a cornfield in their entireity

the most entertaining thing of all is the empire side chars who desparatley do not want a change keep trying to convince the commuinity everything is okay

well its not

I am going to use today as the first day i call the DEVS out and call them

OUTRIGHT to THEIR FACE in this THREAD UNETHICAL AS HECK becuase i no longer believe these small little differences that favor the empire are unintentional fupars in the game but rather design choices for a slight edge some devs figured wouldnt get noticed ... well they did .... FIX IT NOW

I beleive they are intentional and if not fixed will kill the pvp side of this game and in the process tarnish an otherwise good rep of bioware
Lan'obi Loomis - sage <> Doc Loomis - Scoundrel
Cody Loomis - Gunslinger
How the heck does one fold fitted sheets?

Rexell
01.10.2012 , 02:12 PM | #255
Of course there is also the people flying off the handle in this thread with blinders on.... oblivious to the Dev Tracker posts or something I suppose.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...18#edit1347418

The ability is the same on both the IA and Scoundrel. A simple typo.

Now get down off your crosses and queue up for some warzones.

oblongship
01.10.2012 , 02:13 PM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by Trushott View Post
I see the DEVS hae decided to still remain silent on this matter ...

SO SAD

i mean did a few devs that decided they were going to play SITH / Empire really think they were smarter than the entire player base and we would never figure out all this small empire advantages that add up ...

so ridiculous that upper managemnet has not paid this issue attention

the most entertaining thing of all is the empire side chars who desparatley do not want a change keep trying to convince the commuinity everything is okay

well its not

I am going to use today as the first day i call the DEVS out and call them

OUTRIGHT to THEIR FACE in this THREAD UNETHICAL AS HECK becuase i no longer believe these small little differences that favor the empire are unintentional fupars in the game but rather design choices for a slight edge some devs figured wouldnt get noticed ... well they did .... FIX IT NOW

I beleive they are intentional and if not fixed will kill the pvp side of this game and in the process tarnish an otherwise good rep of bioware
I am really not sure if in the next 10 days I will be around with these GLARING issues and their lack of communication on them.

It's as if they say "Maybe if we say nothing the issue will just go away" well to an extent that may be true but along with the issue a good portion of the playerbase may follow.

When people had concerns I always stuck up for Bioware and said "Man they are an amazing company they wont let crap slide"...to all of those I said it to, I apologize I apparently out right lied.

Izariel
01.10.2012 , 02:14 PM | #257
The devs are acting like the kid that was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Its almost light these differences were intentional and they are now guiltily slinking away because they were caught.

There are blatant differences, and a lot of them. If there were one or two, fine- but there are tons.

We need an explanation for how this happened and also a quick fix to make them actual mirrors.

Trushott
01.10.2012 , 02:15 PM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by Rexell View Post
Of course there is also the people flying off the handle in this thread with blinders on.... oblivious to the Dev Tracker posts or something I suppose.

rexell you are so misinformed i dont know where to begin
and its actually not worth it becuase i believe your trolling so i will not ... suffice to say your wrong and most of us dont care what the devs say at this point on the matter until its fixed anything else is lipservice or untruths

did you even read that dev post ? first part was bull malarky second part he admitted that the EMPIRE side had a huge advatage on that one thing .... i might add of dozens and dozens and dozens

read before you speak
Lan'obi Loomis - sage <> Doc Loomis - Scoundrel
Cody Loomis - Gunslinger
How the heck does one fold fitted sheets?

Izariel
01.10.2012 , 02:17 PM | #259
Also, I have heard, but not corroborated that the SI ability Overload blasts back opponents farther than the consular ability force wave. I would like to hear from some SI's about this. I know for me, force wave only knocks back about 8 meters.

EternalFinality
01.10.2012 , 02:19 PM | #260
Quote: Originally Posted by Rexell View Post

I don't believe them. And without a combat log, we'll never know.