Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not charged for game via Origin?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Not charged for game via Origin?

Celyselia
12.14.2011 , 05:54 AM | #1
So I pre ordered the Digital Standard Edition from Origin.

I got charged the $5 for the pre order fee, and got my pre order code.

I was however not charged the $59 for the actual game, and not given a code. Will this come I am assuming on the day Early Access starts/The release of the actual game?

I just want to make sure Im not sitting here playing the Early Access, and the 20th comes along and I get kicked off for not having the actual game (aka not physically paying for it.)

Thanks!

*I contacted the SWTOR team, but they said I had to contact Origin. Tried that, 2 hour wait on Chat and Phone rep never available : (

alkanterah
12.14.2011 , 05:57 AM | #2
That chat line has an endless wait time, just keeps getting longer and longer. And AFAIK that's the only way to cancel. Tricky!

Cubert
12.14.2011 , 05:57 AM | #3
You get charged when the game launches, not before.

troywahl
12.14.2011 , 06:04 AM | #4
I contacted Origin today and talked to them about it. My order wasn't showing up on pending orders or anything. I gave them my order number and the guy said that I was fine. I waited for the live chat for about an hour or so to get ahold of someone. I think they might have a contact by email thing you can ask them about it if you have your order number.

raruofdoom
12.14.2011 , 06:04 AM | #5
Same thing happened to me too.

I cant find Swtor under "My Games" in Origin, but on my bank I can see theres been a withdraw.

The code that was first sent to you just after purchasing swtor is a code that basically puts you in queue/line for early access S/N which you will receieve at any moment before 19th.

On launch day you have your retail S/N mailed to you.

Ahkronn
12.14.2011 , 06:05 AM | #6
You'll be charged in the 16th, the day they'll send the product code.