Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why Stop?

Raijinlu
12.13.2011 , 06:20 PM | #11
Also i think you all agree that they could be still rolling out waves right now if they wanted to i dont know why they didnt on such a big day

xraytech
12.13.2011 , 06:29 PM | #12
I've seen alot of negetivity towards Bioware today. Granted, I woke up early and followed the forums/checked email/followed on Twitter to see if I could get in and when the last wave hit. I didn't make it but eh, no big deal. Theres always tomorrow people, stop acting like its Armageddon. Besides, their announcement says UP to 5 days early and today was ( do the math) 7 days early. NOONE was guaranteed. I think its pretty awesome of Bioware to open up 2 days early to get things flowing a little sooner. I'll be doing the same tomorrow as I did today...Watching everything like a hawk. Aaaaaaaand, if I don't get in tomorrow either? Guess I'll watch season 2 of The Big Bang Theory

Don't stress it people, you WILL get in..give it time!!
"Here we are now, entertain us..."

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/81144a072cfc63e8.png

Raijinlu
12.13.2011 , 06:37 PM | #13
Lol ive been watching the series grimm and yeah i agree theres always tomorrow morning 7am again and watching and refreshing everything again lol

Rolland
12.13.2011 , 06:40 PM | #14
I pre-ordered on 7/23/11...will probably be in the last wave

Though I can't help checking my email about every hour or so...just in case lol

Luck 2 All
__//Digital Deluxe Pre-Order Confirmed//__

"These aren't the droids you're looking for..."

Bigcoastie
12.13.2011 , 06:45 PM | #15
Hopefully tomorrow it wil all be better : (

Typhonios
12.14.2011 , 05:18 AM | #16
Another qqing post , created from a kiddo playing WoW.
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."

Bludletter
12.14.2011 , 05:56 AM | #17
I am pretty sure the "Server Full" message is after they reach a certain percent of the server filled. Now what that % is ...

I know with my job when we reach 85% capacity we install more fiber, servers, etc.. It makes sense that when the gmae servers reach a similar cpacity that it would flag them as full to push people to other servers to spread the load. Now on the 20th they will likely remove those restrictions and let people slam whatever server they want.

Nearly 1 Million pre orders is a ton of player base to start with give them time.

Saani
12.14.2011 , 06:02 AM | #18
Just thought I'd remind most of you of the following:

Pre-Launch access is a privilege, not a right.

From what I understand, everyone who pre-ordered should be able to get access eventually, but you need to remember that Bioware are letting people in 25k at a time, and with 2.1mil+ pre-orders, it may take a while.

Bioware are staggering the launch as best they can. Have some patience.
Crazies of Korriban - Sith Empire Guild, Juyo Server
R.I.G Liaison - A community based on mutual respect for all gamers.