Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I get the burst but...

HanzoV
01.10.2012 , 09:48 AM | #11
Because if Jedi were Kryptonians (Superman) IA Operatives would be stealthy Batman with a Kryptonite shiv.
TORtanic indeed. It's just like that movie that was hugely successful and made boatloads of money.
This is an MMO. Whether you play with or see the other players is irrelevant to that fact.

Valexandria
01.10.2012 , 10:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by HanzoV View Post
Because if Jedi were Kryptonians (Superman) IA Operatives would be stealthy Batman with a Kryptonite shiv.
I've tried all the classes to mid 20s and keep going back to my Operative. There's a few things I don't like about the Operative but I think you summed it up nicely why I keep getting pulled back.

Definitely sig worth.

HanzoV
01.10.2012 , 11:35 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Valexandria View Post
I've tried all the classes to mid 20s and keep going back to my Operative. There's a few things I don't like about the Operative but I think you summed it up nicely why I keep getting pulled back.

Definitely sig worth.
heh, feel free to modify and use, if you like. It just clicked to me the other day, especially since I really like the idea of the self-made man taking down gods/magicians.

I'm still sprung off my BH Merc, but I highly admire you IA Ops.
TORtanic indeed. It's just like that movie that was hugely successful and made boatloads of money.
This is an MMO. Whether you play with or see the other players is irrelevant to that fact.

Stigas
01.10.2012 , 11:40 AM | #14
Few reasons:

1. Everyone and their mother rolled Sith Juggernaut/Marauder.

2. Sith Assassin is like a watered down, My Little Pony version of the Scoundrel/Operative.

3. The audio for Lightsaber attacks drove me crazy by level 15. I logged out in the middle of Dromund Kaas and haven't logged back in since on that character.

4. Tanking in this game is like a slow death. BioWare did everything they possibly could to make the UI as cumbersome and anti-user-friendly as they possibly could. Healing on the other hand is a blast, and having the option to go heals > having the option to go tank.
S'tigas \\ Iron Citadel