Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Calypho Server Population.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Lord Calypho Server Population.

CptBrit
12.14.2011 , 04:00 AM | #1
Hi

Just wondering as I've not got into early access yet. Is this server full of non-English speakers? I know how because the Russians and Spanish etc don't have their own they population the English ones... Fair enough.

I've always preferred RP-PvP realms/servers as I find the people on them a lot more helpful so I was planning on rolling on this realm but if its full of non-English speakers I don't want to bother as I can't speak their language so General Chat will be wasted on me.

Hope this doesn't sound racist just hoping to find a server that's mostly English for communication purposes and don't want to have to re-roll because of it.

Thanks

Keller
12.14.2011 , 05:16 AM | #2
I never had trouble with non-english speakers on any server. Give respect, receive respect. Okay sometimes they need the help of a friend to translate certain boss tactics, but with social conversations, it only adds to the roleplay. Using emotes and figuring out what the hell they are saying is like visiting a tribe in the inlands of the Amazone.
: :: ::: Galactic Recovery Services ::: :: :
The Republic can not help you? You might want to hire the Recs!!
Lord Calypho - EU ENG RP-PvP

CptBrit
12.14.2011 , 05:54 AM | #3
Sorry I don't mean to say they cause trouble or are worse players than English players. I've just read a bit on the forums about the making of "Unoffical Servers" Yes I imagine my gameplay experience won't be that affected but my social aspect will as some will blankly refuse to speak English.

Just a kinda of heads up if Lord Calypho is full of non-English speakers I don't want to join not out of some jingoism but because I prefer my general chat to be mostly English speaking