Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Thanx for makjng a GODCLASS

Kelenan
01.10.2012 , 07:44 AM | #1
Thank you Bioware for you lack of originality and making a COOKIE CUTTER ability that all mmo's have and that is a BATTLE STEALTH.

All you did was to take some stupid idea for making a large imbalance in the game and implemented it and defend it as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

Defend the decisions however you want all you did was to make it so people playing these classes will never die in PVP.

And that is exactly what is happening. These classes stealth out of combat before they get to half life and come back fully healed to sneak attack again and again until they finally get a kill.

You even have the nerve to say we have stealth detection abilities to somehow justify your decision to implement such an unfair ability. Well being able to stealth detect in a small circle once every 20 seconds does not compare seeing how the stealther's movement speed is increased while stealth their escape is assured.

I am certain what you did BIOWARE was to hire some developer from EQ or some other fantasy game that had developed some rogue class and has some love for the B.S. unfair ability and agreed to place in this game as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

All you did was make BROKEN PVP!

Bottom line there is no fairness in facing opponents you can never kill! There is no fun in this B.S. COOKIE CUTTER no originality developing crap!

Balance this crap out remove BATTLE STEALTH or give it a 30 minute cooldown!

I hope you guys get a damn clue.

Where in Star Wars cannon does anyone go invisible?

Give us all battle stealth and lets see what that does.
CE VIP

caultonpos
01.10.2012 , 07:46 AM | #2
The stealthies have no grapple, no pull, nothing to close the distance.

Sure so they can escape and they are squishy, quit your crying and stick a dot on them.

Caeliux
01.10.2012 , 07:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelenan View Post
Thank you Bioware for you lack of originality and making a COOKIE CUTTER ability that all mmo's have and that is a BATTLE STEALTH.

All you did was to take some stupid idea for making a large imbalance in the game and implemented it and defend it as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

Defend the decisions however you want all you did was to make it so people playing these classes will never die in PVP.

And that is exactly what is happening. These classes stealth out of combat before they get to half life and come back fully healed to sneak attack again and again until they finally get a kill.

You even have the nerve to say we have stealth detection abilities to somehow justify your decision to implement such an unfair ability. Well being able to stealth detect in a small circle once every 20 seconds does not compare seeing how the stealther's movement speed is increased while stealth their escape is assured.

I am certain what you did BIOWARE was to hire some developer from EQ or some other fantasy game that had developed some rogue class and has some love for the B.S. unfair ability and agreed to place in this game as a SPECIAL ABILITY.

All you did was make BROKEN PVP!

Bottom line there is no fairness in facing opponents you can never kill! There is no fun in this B.S. COOKIE CUTTER no originality developing crap!

Balance this crap out remove BATTLE STEALTH or give it a 30 minute cooldown!

I hope you guys get a damn clue.

Where in Star Wars cannon does anyone go invisible?
This way of thinking is old and broken.

Jswizzle
01.10.2012 , 07:48 AM | #4
um when they battle stealth to heal up... can't you heal up to?

Never have a problem with battle stealth. They might get away but they aren't going to kill me. My Sage is too good.

Haralin
01.10.2012 , 07:48 AM | #5
i would trade vanish for a sage sprint

ukikithemonkey
01.10.2012 , 07:48 AM | #6
Well, since it has a 2 minute cooldown, they won't be using it again and again. Also, easy to counter by simply putting a dot on them.

Kelenan
01.10.2012 , 07:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by caultonpos View Post

Sure so they can escape and they are squishy, quit your crying and stick a dot on them.
Stealth attack is plenty! you get a backstab but once you reveal yourself you should not be able to go invisible again out of combat you should have to see it through bottom line.

All it does is makes you unkillable and you damn well know it.

Ya I know some of you that love the classes that can do this will defend it because you can't play other wise.

Give us all BATTLE STEALTH and lets see how broken it make a game.
CE VIP

Sercc
01.10.2012 , 07:50 AM | #8
Actually, my assassin has death grip. Err, "force pull", I mean.

DoTs, on the other hand, are very effective.

SenatorPalpaTANG
01.10.2012 , 07:50 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by lovesmuffinslol View Post
you mad?
He mad.
Fantastically Furious, lololol

((=((==((:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: >

Jnaathra
01.10.2012 , 07:50 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Haralin View Post
i would trade vanish for a sage sprint
Assassin/Shadow - have sprint and vanish