Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can you get drops for flashpoints you've overleveled?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Can you get drops for flashpoints you've overleveled?

Meicyn
01.09.2012 , 04:50 PM | #1
Can you get item drops for flashpoints you've overleveled? I'm trying to get complete armor sets in certain dungeons and am attempting to get a full set of Saber Initiate's gear from Athiss. The three bosses always drop items, but I don't seem to be getting any drops from the rest. To be specific, I'm hunting the Saber Initiate's greaves and rumor has it, one of the non-boss enemies drops it. Am I just unlucky so far and need to keep trying, or am I just hosed and can never get this item unless I reroll a brand new character?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Tarengrim
01.09.2012 , 05:06 PM | #2
Id' pick unlucky. you still get drops at higher levels. What you want to do though is, get 3 others to run with you. Pull them through or something. Groups raise Drop chances for green/blue and so on.

Even says so on the Loading screens.

Grooz
01.09.2012 , 05:13 PM | #3
Don't blindly trust loading screen tips, I know for a fact there are incorrect tips displayed. The one that comes to mind immediately is the one about binding your mapped recall thing.

Krizmo
01.09.2012 , 05:46 PM | #4
And ALT+ Right Click to preview an item. Actually, it is CTRL + Left Click. ALT+ Right click at a vendor and you will purchase the item in question.

-Tru

Tarengrim
01.10.2012 , 05:00 AM | #5
Hm, I always lived under the impression that I really had more drop luck in a group... But thanks for the advice. I did spot some false "tips" myself already. Like the skill reset button.