Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Customer Support Number for US is broken. "The number you have called is out of o

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The Customer Support Number for US is broken. "The number you have called is out of o

ArcShenku
12.13.2011 , 02:01 PM | #21
30 Minute Wait
Arcanum
Black Sun Mercenaries|Jedi Covenant|Empire Sniper
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.

poypoyking
12.13.2011 , 02:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ArcShenku View Post
30 Minute Wait
Which menu options did you push? I just hit an hour. I honestly was planning on a 2-3 hour wait but your post got me hopeful.

ArcShenku
12.13.2011 , 02:46 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by poypoyking View Post
Which menu options did you push? I just hit an hour. I honestly was planning on a 2-3 hour wait but your post got me hopeful.

Tech support --> talk to a technician.
Arcanum
Black Sun Mercenaries|Jedi Covenant|Empire Sniper
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.

poypoyking
12.13.2011 , 03:08 PM | #24
Hmmm, I did tech support, account security, and then the only option that worked was billing. I am afraid to hang up and try calling back though.

dumbpeople
12.13.2011 , 03:20 PM | #25
I just hit 1:16.

This is absurd, BioWare. This launch is a debacle. Way to be prepared for your launch, I mean, I can't wait to see how December 20th is gonna be when everyone can play.

Edit: getting through to the line is just the beginning of your pain. then you get to go through all these wonderfully worthless options before you get to where you wanna go. THEN the wait really begins. Heres to hoping I can get some help before launch.

funrazer
12.13.2011 , 03:23 PM | #26
just hit 1:02 ... had hit 3:00 earlier, only to have my call disconnected as soon as I got in to a CS rep ... here's hoping this time around goes better

poypoyking
12.13.2011 , 03:46 PM | #27
Took two hours but they got me squared away.

TormDK
12.13.2011 , 03:47 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by poypoyking View Post
Took two hours but they got me squared away.
Same, I called the +44 number since Bioware must be region blocking the other two phone numbers (UKFrance one, and US one) if I call using Lync.

But Two hours five minutes was what it took in the queue to get my account unlocked.
Ruling groups with an iron fist since 99' - SWTOR Collectors Edition owner.

Ormow
12.14.2011 , 05:44 AM | #29
over 24 hours and still not gotten any help... probably spent thousand of dollars listening that that automated ****, Consider me gone, GET UR SYSTEM UP IN SHAPE IF I CAN RESET MY PASSWORD I MAY AS WELL RESET THE gosh darn SECURITY QUESTION no one uses the same password for Game & Email!!!!!!!!!! this is a piss poor sales trick/Scam to earn extra revenue, i'm sure EA or Bioware changed a lot of Security Question on purpose to get a hell of a lot callers = MONEY.

http://petitionbureau.org/SWTOR