Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

after the game launch am i able to play tor 'til i recive my dvd copy from amazon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
after the game launch am i able to play tor 'til i recive my dvd copy from amazon

ephetav
12.14.2011 , 05:32 AM | #1
I pre-ordered the game from amazon, I have my early access code and I'm waiting my wave to play the game, there is no problem so far... but amazon is saying that I will not have my copy until 25 december. am i able to play the game until then with my early access code?

StarKiwi
12.14.2011 , 05:34 AM | #2
No. You will need the retail key from the 20th of this month to keep playing. (Your characters will still be on the server; you just won't be able to play)

Epyoch
12.14.2011 , 05:35 AM | #3
^ this

Linia
12.14.2011 , 05:37 AM | #4
If you are in the US, they have already stated they are working with Amazon to get the game to everyone by the 19th who has selected 2 day shipping or better. If you are outside of the US, then you may have issues. I'm not sure about Canada.

IlexGlabra
12.14.2011 , 05:39 AM | #5
I've seen a lot of talk about the Amazon orders, but what is going on with Walmart.com? Many thousands of customers are in the dark on when (and if) their orders will ship and there hasn't been any word from Bioware on what will happen to us on the 20th.