Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Belsavis World Boss Respawn Timer? Broken?

WhiteBoi
01.09.2012 , 03:01 PM | #1
I've heard from a few guilds his respawn timer is 2 hours. Torhead says less than 6.

Well, I have literally been camping it a lil over 4 hours now and it still hasn't spawned.

Anyone know the exact respawn? Is it just random?

Hope it's not like anything in EQ

Exertim
01.09.2012 , 03:02 PM | #2
From what I've seen, it's on a random respawn timer between 2-6 hours, meaning it can respawn anytime during that timeframe.
Sakarai - 50 Jedi Sentinel
Canderous Ordo

WhiteBoi
01.09.2012 , 03:20 PM | #3
Thanks for the fast reply. Hopefully he will spawn within an hour and a half now and the random 6 hour spawn can be confirmed

Anyone know if he can drop the crit crystal pattern? Guildie has gotten an endurance one.. but we are after crit now

EDIT: He's not on a random 6 hour spawn. Confirmed. have been here non stop from 8:30AM server til 2:30PM server. Will continue to camp til spawn

mechintel
01.09.2012 , 04:37 PM | #4
When it's working it's a 2 hour respawn. However, it can bug out and not respawn at all until a server reset. Your best bet is to wait for belsavis to have more than one instance and camp the 2nd one.

Yesterday the boss spawned in the 2nd instance 4 times without spawning in the first instance at all.

Sykomyke
01.09.2012 , 07:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WhiteBoi View Post
Thanks for the fast reply. Hopefully he will spawn within an hour and a half now and the random 6 hour spawn can be confirmed

Anyone know if he can drop the crit crystal pattern? Guildie has gotten an endurance one.. but we are after crit now

EDIT: He's not on a random 6 hour spawn. Confirmed. have been here non stop from 8:30AM server til 2:30PM server. Will continue to camp til spawn
Or...OR....(now hear me out...just stick with it)...

You can just do other stuff? PvP? Space Combat? Roll an alt? You know the whole saying: A watched pot never boils.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

WhiteBoi
01.09.2012 , 08:38 PM | #6
Ha, yea I'm done. Camped 12 hours and no spawn.

GG BioWare. Fix your bugs.

Munx
01.09.2012 , 09:04 PM | #7
Yep defo broken on Sith'ari was hyped to farm schematics, havnt seen him in days.
Dark Knight of the forums.