Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why no trash mob loot in flashpoints?

jmcgeathy
01.09.2012 , 07:09 PM | #1
The elites only drop credits (and not many), the bosses drop a piece of gear and the trash mobs drop.. nothing? Not even credits? It frustrating running flashpoints and not even having junk I can sell to pay for my repair bills/stims and the credits on the handful of elites don't cover it. It's highly likely that the run won't even drop gear for one or more members of the party. I really find the lack of loot/high cost of flashpoints makes them more frustrating than enjoyable. The stories are compelling, and it's fun running with friends.. but why do I get way more drops killing trash mobs out in the world then I do in the flashpoint? Can't they just have the same loot table as killing a random beast standing next to a path out in the world?

Firehammer
01.09.2012 , 07:46 PM | #2
I agree 100% - I can't believe they don't drop normal loot!!! You are spending a LOT of time running these things, it isn't worth it if you don't get anything except from a handful of mobs. I really don't understand the intention here...

Shatteredstar
01.09.2012 , 08:10 PM | #3
Consider that most trash also normally is at best a slight speedbump also..he reward would be like 20 credits in comparison to the risk
CE VIP
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ Yes, quite, indeed old bean.