Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

If you wipe on Bonetrasher


zolthie's Avatar


zolthie
01.09.2012 , 04:47 PM | #1
That's it, impossible to enter again without the first guy who enters dying/getting whole raid cleaved.

Why would you put a *********** movie to get into the room? Incredibly stupid.

Is this intented or just another gamebreaking bug?

Tonoftw's Avatar


Tonoftw
01.09.2012 , 06:43 PM | #2
have a DPS jugg go in first, turn him and then call in the rest.. The gamebreaking bug is people spawning into the room dead. Not because the cleave but because a zone in bug.
There ain't no nothing we can't love each other through.

BeBenNova's Avatar


BeBenNova
01.09.2012 , 06:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonoftw View Post
have a DPS jugg go in first, turn him and then call in the rest.. The gamebreaking bug is people spawning into the room dead. Not because the cleave but because a zone in bug.
Yea but let's be honest here, bug or not it's a retarded concept for a fight

Cepheid's Avatar


Cepheid
01.09.2012 , 06:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BeBenNova View Post
Yea but let's be honest here, bug or not it's a retarded concept for a fight
And that was the "fix" to the problem previously which required you to /stuck, die then get rezzed every pull. I personally like the RNG of the fight but there wasn't much testing done (if any) and certainly no thought put into the initial pull and entrance to the fight.
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould

Tonoftw's Avatar


Tonoftw
01.09.2012 , 08:15 PM | #5
Mabey if we spawned at the back of the room.. and not inside the boss.. Or a clickable to make him spawn... Even having to kill the elites to spawn him.. ATM this is a stupid encounter on the pull.
There ain't no nothing we can't love each other through.

Bryoal's Avatar


Bryoal
01.09.2012 , 08:28 PM | #6
Or follow these simple steps:
1) Drop Hots/Shield on tank
2)Let tank zone in
3)Tell tank to let everyone know when to zone in (after boss is positioned away from zone in point)
4)Zone in
5)Wipe on boss or kill him


Really, try and actually think of things to do instead of coming here and raging that you failed. And if your tank cant handle the 14 or so seconds alone then...

Tonoftw's Avatar


Tonoftw
01.09.2012 , 09:36 PM | #7
wait u need a tank on bonethrasher? Damn thats news to me.
There ain't no nothing we can't love each other through.

Skreacher's Avatar


Skreacher
01.10.2012 , 12:03 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bryoal View Post
Or follow these simple steps:
1) Drop Hots/Shield on tank
2)Let tank zone in
3)Tell tank to let everyone know when to zone in (after boss is positioned away from zone in point)
4)Zone in
5)Wipe on boss or kill him


Really, try and actually think of things to do instead of coming here and raging that you failed. And if your tank cant handle the 14 or so seconds alone then...
This is great and all, until your tank repeatedly dies instantly to drop-in!
Fear The Fantastc

yerdd's Avatar


yerdd
01.10.2012 , 12:17 AM | #9
It seemed that watching the cut seen removed dying (not 100% sure), we had a tank go in (me), turn him around, then we called the rest of the raid to go in. We 1 healed it no problem.

TwinHits's Avatar


TwinHits
01.10.2012 , 01:59 AM | #10
Yeah, that's what we did. We had everyone start the cutscene at the same time and had the tank spacebar through. Once the tank had turned the boss around, he called out for everyone else to spacebar in.

There was lots of damage going around the first few seconds, but we got him in the end anyway.
AskaJedi.com Guilds and Social columnist writing on online communities and their potential to change the world.