Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Esseles...?

Anderron
01.09.2012 , 01:40 AM | #1
I tried out "The Esseles" flashpoint on Coruscant today for the first time, and after an hour or so my group and I finally beat it. I found my jaw hitting the floor when I saw the reward was some 1,400 XP. I mean, even Chamber of Speech on Tython gives you that much, and it only takes 10 minutes or so..So I can't see why anyone would ever do this flashpoint again once they see how little the payoff is...I was seriously expecting around 5000-5500 XP for the amount of time and effort required to complete this flashpoint..
Infinity Gate (PvP) Server:
Anderron
Level 15 Jedi Sage
'Momentum' Guild

Kraarg
01.09.2012 , 10:54 AM | #2
I have seen this too, and it stays the same on higher level flashpoints. Although I think, it's that low by design because:

a) you get quite a bit of experience for killing all the strong and elite mobs in there.

b) they want you to play the storyline and all the nice solo and group landscape quests too instead of powerleveling in flashpoints only.

Also there's always a chance of getting nice blue or purple loot from the bosses in there, although unfortunately quite often not usable for anybody in the group - this should maybe fixed to use a more intelligent system...

Anderron
01.09.2012 , 02:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kraarg View Post
I have seen this too, and it stays the same on higher level flashpoints. Although I think, it's that low by design because:

a) you get quite a bit of experience for killing all the strong and elite mobs in there.

b) they want you to play the storyline and all the nice solo and group landscape quests too instead of powerleveling in flashpoints only.

Also there's always a chance of getting nice blue or purple loot from the bosses in there, although unfortunately quite often not usable for anybody in the group - this should maybe fixed to use a more intelligent system...
That is true, since I got an orange Esseles Consular's Robe on a drop..
Infinity Gate (PvP) Server:
Anderron
Level 15 Jedi Sage
'Momentum' Guild