Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are the majority playing as Empire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Are the majority playing as Empire

The_Old_One
12.14.2011 , 03:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ixhumariz View Post
True stroy but i like the sith warrior story more what should I do ?

Stay with the Sith and ENJOY! That's all - nothing much else matters if you enjoy playing it.

By the way I am on the Empire side too - at least for now.

JahnSolo
12.14.2011 , 03:14 AM | #12
How is it possible to judge allready ?!

You guys allready finished the story modes allready or something ?

But ill get the hell out of here because i sence some spoiler alerts coming up here.

bye
jan

ixhumariz
12.14.2011 , 03:17 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Old_One View Post
Stay with the Sith and ENJOY! That's all - nothing much else matters if you enjoy playing it.

By the way I am on the Empire side too - at least for now.
Ye I will stay with the sith it's better to play the story that you like than to think too much
what's up?

Senden
12.14.2011 , 03:20 AM | #14
To be honest the current people populations are based on the more dedicated mmo players.. chances are the Empire will have the better pvpers as the more hardcore/dedicated gamers seem to be choosing them but come the 20th and within the first few weeks of release, I imagine the more casual players will be choosing the republic as they only want to play the good guys.

Saseav
12.14.2011 , 03:28 AM | #15
If we go by http://swtorprogress.com/members.php
the empire heavily outnumbers the republic, apart from RP servers. And The Jedi storylines at least on the origin are better(can't speak of the warrior, haven't tried it.)I don't see the 'dedicated mmo gamers' to stay with empire once the floodgates open. Eventually the skill level will even out, but currently by those statistics overall for every Emp player the Republic has to have what a 1.4 person?
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

Makhbet
12.14.2011 , 03:34 AM | #16
Well, considering only people from 1st day of early access are in so far I wouldn't say Rep is gonna be heavily outnumbered. I'm sure there will be more Empire players, but more like 60-40 overall.
Legions of Lettow EU
Banehallow Legacy

Macgyver

Darksec
12.14.2011 , 03:34 AM | #17
The Sith and Jedi are both great in their own way, you just have to know how to use them.
Stories are very different in terms of how its put across as well as the content.
The Sith is of coarse moody and dark with insight into the Sith ways and all backed with moody dark music.
The Jedi is more dramatic in that you have the old style dramatic SW tune with either a sad or a dramatic feel to it, such as when you fist get your Sabre for the first time. There is a dramatic cut-scene that end with a fight straight after using your new weapon.
Personally i like both and have been finding it hard to choose but as a friend of mine is going to be a smuggler and another is going to be a Jedi i'm set to be a Jedi Consoler.
Consider the playing field leveled
Its not the size of you Lightsabre, but what you do with it that matters

Vinsklortho
12.14.2011 , 04:50 AM | #18
I consider myself more of a Republic person, but my friends are going Empire. Its actually kind of a plus if you think about it. When Empire wins in PvP then my character wins in PvP. If Republic wins in PvP then the faction I like more wins in PvP. So in the end I never lose when it comes to PvP.
Full Supporter Of Open World PVP As Long As It Doesn't Inconvenience Me.