Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The whiners will not stop until they get an LFD tool!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The whiners will not stop until they get an LFD tool!

CelestrialFox
01.09.2012 , 03:26 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by raidyr View Post
LFD tools are more accountable than traditional groups. Not only can you votekick people you want out, but you can also /ignore a player and never see them again. Not only does this shift the accountability to the individual player (rather than the server as a whole, where messy drama and human error can cause rifts in a community) but also lowers the pool of players the /ignored people can group with, increasing their queues.
Yeah true, but what if that troll is in charge and kicks you? Although one thing WoW had before the retarded insta teleport crap was those teleport stones. I'm in conflict if those would be handy or the same.. at least those required at least two people to travel to the dungeon first..

My entire reason for not liking instant teleporting is because people would hide out on their ships or somewhere else and never experience the world, then whine about how small the universe is. Some of theseplanets are truely huge :O

HillbillySith
01.09.2012 , 03:27 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by artilleryshell View Post
just getting kind of sick of just how vile the people in this game are to one another on the forums. i know i know, mmmorpg forums and all, but this forum has got to be the worst i've ever seen.
I have to agree its one of the worst, hopefully that will change some when the freeplay time ends. But its one of the reasons I'm agains LFD. If people act like this on a server without LFD people learn who they are and what they act like, and learn not to group with them if they dont want to see the abusive garbage (hence the screaming for LFD) .
Dont run little jedi, you will only die tired and sweaty....Bwahahahaha
If your not a part of the solution...your a part of the body count

artilleryshell
01.09.2012 , 03:27 AM | #83
No, your attacks are a display of immaturity in the face of a tool that you willfully disregard and misunderstand. Instead of blanketing people who are for something, how about you individually decide how much merit the individuals idea deserves instead of just being one of the vile people that would be hurt the most by an LFG tool being added.
excellent post.
Yes, its a dress, now shut up, sit down, and watch me tank this boss. - artilleryshell
You know we don't have eyes, so what's behind the veil?
A beard. - Atasama

discosoc
01.09.2012 , 03:27 AM | #84
All I know is I stopped even trying to find groups for HEROICS and Flashpoints. I don't care if there is an LFG tool. I just want to have a single channel to search for groups in. As for HEROICS, every planet past Nar Shadda is pretty empty so it's rare to have enough people actively looking.

Minifarfar
01.09.2012 , 03:27 AM | #85
get a GUILD

DM-Fan
01.09.2012 , 03:27 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Senatsu View Post
Our aggressive and vile attacks are a necessity to keep stupid ideas from poisoning the greater good of the community and game in general. I will continue fighting against LFD systems for aslong as I live.
You're sweet. You remind me so many people in WoW who kept raging about "casuals" getting epic items.

You know how many times I've read the phrase: "You casuals will never get epic items, get over it".

And now the game is for casuals. They made 10 man raids with the same loot as 25 (40 man raids don't even exist anymore). And casuals can get their juicy epic with little effort.

Has the game suffered because of this? Not at all, they had thousand more subscribers...

Rant all you want, they're going to put an LFD tool in the game with autogroup and teleporting and probably it will be cross-server.

And you know why? Because once you open the pandora's vase you can't close it again.

The MMO market is going forward, while people like you walk backward.

The majority of players doesn't have time to spam the chat, and after the third time they do that they quit the game. And EA doesn't like that

If Bioware wants to make this game successful (and they do) they'll put into it all the nice things Blizzard put into WoW. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Beside, people like you will keep playing the game despite that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Senatsu View Post
If a server only, non-teleporting, and no autogrouping version of the LFD tool where to come to light (like the TBC version of Blizzard's LFG system) then I will welcome it with open arms.
It's there already and it's useless.

Senatsu
01.09.2012 , 03:27 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Cutiecat View Post
Oh I'll be kicking people regardless of whether or not there's an LFD tool. There's no room for incompetence. Don't fool yourself into thinking that because I had to spam for 30 minutes in a chat channel I am somehow going to be more patient.
And there we have it ladies and gentlement, the LFD trolls come into the light and show off their elitist views on anyone that aren't as... "pro" as they are.

kineticdamage
01.09.2012 , 03:28 AM | #88
It's coming. Just a matter of how much money Bioware is going to lose listening to ignorant people like OP.
Oh for sure, it's so much better to listen to potatoe couches.

Ellvaan
01.09.2012 , 03:30 AM | #89
Greetings everyone!

We know its frustrating to see the same issues being posted repeatedly. However, we do ask that you have some patience with one another while issues are sorted out. Even though it's frustrating, please keep in mind that creating threads to address these types of threads typically lead to further disruptions and attracts negative replies. With this in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread.

We do have an active thread on this topic and ask that you please continue your constructive discussion here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=146196

Thank you for your understanding and have a great day!