Is the Malgus encounter possible with 1 KB?

So my group of 1 Juggernaut, 3 ops(1 heal, 2 dps) are having a hard time figuring out how to do this with our tank being the only one with a KB. Is there a certain position you need to place Malgus at for 1 KB to work or do we need a 2nd KB?

So my group of 1 Juggernaut, 3 ops(1 heal, 2 dps) are having a hard time figuring out how to do this with our tank being the only one with a KB. Is there a certain position you need to place Malgus at for 1 KB to work or do we need a 2nd KB?

You need two knockbacks. You can alternately do it with a grapple, but I do not believe Juggernauts have a grapple. It is unlikely you will be able to complete the fight with your current make-up.

If you read the buff Malgus gets at the end of the fight, it tells you how to win. It states that you must use two knockbacks within one Force Lightning channel to knock him off the platform.

I've cleared this guy tons of times, but the mechanic of this fight still pisses me off. If we're intended to use some kind of knockback mechanic to finish him off, there should be explosive canisters/whatevers positioned around to get the job done, rather than relying on a specific AC composition.

Just my two cents.

I've cleared this guy tons of times, but the mechanic of this fight still pisses me off. If we're intended to use some kind of knockback mechanic to finish him off, there should be explosive canisters/whatevers positioned around to get the job done, rather than relying on a specific AC composition.

Just my two cents.

I agree, this fight is stupid. I love the idea, but the execution is idiotic. What person in their right mind would include a mechanic only certain classes can accomplish, yet not tell you until the end. :mad: