Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Boarding Party - Last Boss

Angelwatch
01.08.2012 , 06:00 PM | #1
What is the proper strategy for this fight? I feel like I'm missing something and both times I've done the fight we ended up cheesing it by having people run back in after dying to finish it off.

This if the fight with the 3 Republic soldiers: A medical officer, security chief and the Commander. We've done it by focusing the medical officer down fast, then security chief and finally the commander. The problem is that a LOT of damage is going out and the healer can't really keep up so after the medical officer dies we're pretty much out of steam and people start dropping at this point.

I feel like I'm missing some critical aspect of the fight.

Thanks!

Zenedin
01.08.2012 , 08:19 PM | #2
Your kill order should be medical officer, trooper, than the melee guy.

Tank should pull and draw up the commando and melee to the starting platform, gotta keep taunting the melee and have dps burn down the med officer. The key is to interupt as many heals as possible to burn him asap. Healer should be positioned between the tank and dps so he is never out of range. Dps should be far enough away to not get hit by the commando. When the melee goes to run to someone else, wait a few seconds and taunt at max range (basically make him run down the stairs and then taunt and make him run up). If you kill the melee guy second the commando's damage will destroy you, its easier to save him til last as long as ur tank can keep a lid on him.