Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It says "Redeem a product reg code" but i swear i have.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
It says "Redeem a product reg code" but i swear i have.

RadioactiveFrog
12.14.2011 , 04:12 AM | #1
In my account one of the 5 things it says i should do it redeem a code, when i type in my code it says it has been used and i swear i have already used it, I was just curious to see if this will effect my early game access

Jeraxel
12.14.2011 , 04:17 AM | #2
You are most likely thinking of your pre-order code. The registration code will come with your boxed set or an email along with your digital download.

Coltraine
12.14.2011 , 04:20 AM | #3
I'm confused about this as well. Can someone please clarify? I preordered on Origin and got my preorder code, should I await any other codes? If yes, when will they be sent out?

paraja
12.14.2011 , 04:24 AM | #4
same **** here

Coltraine
12.14.2011 , 04:26 AM | #5
I found some good info in the other request sticky thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8786 It seems we are good to go after having entered our Origin pre-order codes.

IronMan_I
12.14.2011 , 04:28 AM | #6
Simple.. Go to your Account.. Here..

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
My Account
Pre-Order <--- Your First Key you get when you pre-order the game.. Good until the 20th then gotta re deem your code to play behind the EGA
Games
Code Redemption <---- Will be sent VIA Email for those got Digital Copy of the game when it is released on the 20th. Others in the box when they get it on the day of Release which is the 20th..