Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People Got EA on 1st day when redeeming their codes between Oct - Dec?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
People Got EA on 1st day when redeeming their codes between Oct - Dec?!

DarthHarkonnen
12.14.2011 , 03:42 AM | #1
Just before people start to troll this...this is not in no way a moan. I've read alot of post's on the forum's, twitter and facebook with some comment's saying for example...

"Cant believe im sat here watching my brother play when he redeemed his last week and i done mine in july!"

this maybe just people messing around but there was to many to ignore. The only reason i wonder if this is true or not is that im not stuck wasting the day staring at the computer with false hope refreshing my emails every 2mins lmao. I really hope this isn't the case as ive seen some people in july not receiving anything
SHYKRILL WAR HERO JUGGERNAUT / FADE TO DARKNESS / LEGIONS OF LETTOW

Epyoch
12.14.2011 , 04:19 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthHarkonnen View Post
Just before people start to troll this...this is not in no way a moan. I've read alot of post's on the forum's, twitter and facebook with some comment's saying for example...

"Cant believe im sat here watching my brother play when he redeemed his last week and i done mine in july!"

this maybe just people messing around but there was to many to ignore. The only reason i wonder if this is true or not is that im not stuck wasting the day staring at the computer with false hope refreshing my emails every 2mins lmao. I really hope this isn't the case as ive seen some people in july not receiving anything

Young padawan, there are many trolls on the internet....more than you would ever think possible...they are all trolling....unless they can prove it 100 percent with a streaming video of them showing us their preorder date...with a clear picture of their user account and login email. and then logging into swtor.....while all this is streaming.....then doing it over and over again any time anyone goes an looks...I will not believe them.

Hirogen
12.14.2011 , 04:25 AM | #3
Guild Leader of "Die Verdammten" @ The Restoration Zone
Member of "Die Verdammten" @ Kult der Verdammten
Movement kann man nicht sockeln! - Anonymer WoW-Spieler
Movement can't be modded/socketed - Anonymous WoW-Player