Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight storylines [No Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight storylines [No Spoilers]

Chillwave
01.08.2012 , 03:51 PM | #1
Jedi Knight v.s. Sith Warrior storyline. How does everyone like the stories? Which one would you say is a better developed story? I'm looking for unbiased opinions.

[EDIT] What is the ratio to JK to SW?

Zaron
01.08.2012 , 04:20 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Chillwave View Post
Jedi Knight v.s. Sith Warrior storyline. How does everyone like the stories? Which one would you say is a better developed story? I'm looking for unbiased opinions.

[EDIT] What is the ratio to JK to SW?
depends:

JK: typical savior of the galaxy whether through dark/light intent

SW: brutal savage conquer for his master who gives no mercy. Light side is a little more forgiving

in all honesty sith warrior is pretty much the most brutal/dark story ive seen in a RPG. with IA/BH tied in 2nd

Chillwave
01.08.2012 , 04:26 PM | #3
I already assume Jedi = Good and Sith = Bad. I guess im looking for the story that makes me feel more "Valuable" at endgame. The story that is more interesting or the one that makes me feel more Important. Any ideas?

Zaron
01.08.2012 , 04:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Chillwave View Post
I already assume Jedi = Good and Sith = Bad. I guess im looking for the story that makes me feel more "Valuable" at endgame. The story that is more interesting or the one that makes me feel more Important. Any ideas?
sith warrior you will feel more important trust me

Betrayus
01.08.2012 , 05:19 PM | #5
I would have to agree. I'm really into my sith warrior and feel so respected and feared, I'm not even fully darkside, but i am immersed in it. I like the story alot better so far, i Got bored having to be good and doing goody party options. I feel like when I'm good on my sith it's a real choice of character, that somewhere inside there's still that inherent goodness just draped in centuries of dark rituals, waiting to break free. Not anytime soon though.

Zulufoxtrot
01.08.2012 , 05:22 PM | #6
Let me just say that by the time you get to Alderaan as the Sith Warrior you'll be the unstoppable vader-esque killing machine and the cutscenes become way more intense.
Pre-order Standard Edition August 23, 2011. I'll never understand why not swimming, when you never actually need to swim, is such an immersion breaker. How often do you really roleplay underwater?

Xargyn
01.08.2012 , 05:35 PM | #7
I haven't played the Jedi Knight yet. And I haven't finished the Sith Warrior story yet, but I'm getting close to it. All I can tell you is that the Light sided Warrior story is one of my favorite Star Wars stories. So much so that I'm thinking about rolling a dark sided warrior to see the other side of it. And I'd even be willing to roll another light sided warrior to experience the story again.

But, I'm most likely going to pay a Jedi Knight at some point. Especially since I read 'Revan' and know that a character from that book is a companion to that class.
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?