Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World Boss: The Primal Destroyer

ZacEfronthethird
01.07.2012 , 11:52 PM | #1
So i'm sure a lot of you know about the Magenta crystal and killing the Primal Destroyer to get the schematic to craft it. Well, we dropped him this morning expecting a 4-6 hour respawn like most people said. Now sitting at 11 hours and no show. Anyone know a little bit more about his spawn or been camping him to get a chance at the schematic? Btw, he drops junk for epics.

BeBenNova
01.08.2012 , 12:01 AM | #2
His respawn timer is 2 hours

That is confirmed by myself where i killed him at 6:30 pm, he was up at 8:30 pm exactly, it took us an hour to setup, he died at 9:23 and respawned at 11:23

EDIT : and just for confirmation's sake im gonna go check see if he spawns at 1:23 am even though i don't have enough guildies online to kill him

EDIT : andddddddd confirmed. 2 hours respawn.

ZacEfronthethird
01.08.2012 , 01:30 AM | #3
hmm, must be bugged cause he still isnt up, been sitting here for 12+ hours.

tXHereticXt
01.08.2012 , 02:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ZacEfronthethird View Post
You're actually sitting there for 12 hours, in the same spot, watching the spawn? Sure it's the right spawn? If so, would it be that difficult to believe other Guilds could be running in and mopping him up when you're... "away"?

Rakii
01.08.2012 , 04:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ZacEfronthethird View Post
Make sure your in the same instance as he is. Happent to me aswell when I first thought he was down

Vandaman
01.08.2012 , 04:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rakii View Post
Make sure your in the same instance as he is. Happent to me aswell when I first thought he was down
He spawns in different instances of the zone?