Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This is the response to my last thread . .

Nicdanger
01.08.2012 , 03:09 PM | #1
Quote:
Hello,

While we appreciate that you have concerns regarding the game, we’re going to close this thread as it does not have a topic for constructive discussion. We encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, and we value your constructive feedback - especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Seriously? Not a topic for discussion? I pose a question pointing out an obvious flaw in your game and you close the thread within 2 minutes and slap me with some pre-written ********?

Did you even read the title of the thread?

Here's constructive for you . . I and what I'm sure is a large portion of the community would like to do hardmode flashpoints without having to do the normal version first. Fix it.

Have a nice day!

Trineda
01.08.2012 , 03:13 PM | #2
Hello everyone,

We always appreciate feedback and questions regarding moderation and customer service, it helps us know where we can improve and what we're already doing right. We want the forums to be a constructive and safe place for all of our community to participate in and your feedback is crucial to that.

We're going to close the thread now, but we highly encourage you to send us an email with your questions, concerns and comments regarding moderation and moderation policy. Our email address is: communitysupport@swtor.com