Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cancelled sub.

renegadeimp
01.08.2012 , 01:04 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Grewvin View Post
Are you crazy??? There is no in-game support. Give me a case where they helped someone ingame. PLEASE! I've been harrassed by a player unrelentingly and why I dont know. I've done everything to get help and guess what. I get a protocol droid with a c & p message every stinking time.
Really? the customer support works fine, if you type in coherent english, and be patient. Far too many people start raging at the CS staff for no reason, and spam the system with multiple tickets. Then complain when the queues get obscenely long as they are now.

Sure, there are CS staff that make you want to tear your eyes out, but these are few and far between. The main issue people have with CS is that the automated system doesnt work properly and just spams people with incorrect replies.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

KeltikTwo
01.08.2012 , 01:06 PM | #12
One of my (republic) chars has been suck in Dromund Kass twice, in a bug reported many times in beta. The only way out is to fleet pass, as the "customer support" is pretty awfull.

The games probably not worth playing at this time, but if they actually impliment customer support and fix things, maybe it will be almost as good as vanila wow, in 6 months.

GeneralMishaps
01.08.2012 , 01:06 PM | #13
Im reminded of Kung Pow: Enter the Fist...WEOOWEOOOWEEEE! IT's less than a month old. Go back to you Occupy movement!

Mardox
01.08.2012 , 01:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
You might want to check that statement again. This time use official channels and not continue some random analyst rumour thats going around.
rumors? I'm not going to bother to explain to you how the stock market work, but when the marked closed out, it closed with EA at a loss of 4.19%

listen kid, I already made money off EA puts, Right there should tell you they are faulting,
Han shot First

Mardox
01.08.2012 , 01:09 PM | #15
The main issue people have with CS is that the automated system doesnt work
Point made.
Han shot First

ComptonT
01.08.2012 , 01:12 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Mardox View Post
rumors? I'm not going to bother to explain to you how the stock market work, but when the marked closed out, it closed with EA at a loss of 4.19%

listen kid, I already made money off EA puts, Right there should tell you they are faulting,
Don't act like you actually understand how the Stock Market works just because you googled it. Yes their stock closed 4% down on Fri. but that was due to a court case and the loss of a some domain issues. Overall the stock has been up since the launch of this game. EA is such a huge company compromised of many smaller game developers their stock is effected so much more than just by this one game.

Kractoa
01.08.2012 , 01:13 PM | #17
Really? the customer support works fine, if you type in coherent english, and be patient. Far too many people start raging at the CS staff for no reason, and spam the system with multiple tickets. Then complain when the queues get obscenely long as they are now.

Sure, there are CS staff that make you want to tear your eyes out, but these are few and far between. The main issue people have with CS is that the automated system doesnt work properly and just spams people with incorrect replies.
Look out bioware's undercover csr is back online

kmufc
01.08.2012 , 01:14 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kractoa View Post
Yeah, constant defending at all times
Referral Link to get a free 7 day sub and some other goodies !
http://www.swtor.com/r/G6fzsm

renegadeimp
01.08.2012 , 01:14 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Mardox View Post

And within a few days the stock skyrockets again. Thats the nature of stock markets. If you are really going to state the viability of a companies stock, then you need to look at it overall, and not on a day to day basis.
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

renegadeimp
01.08.2012 , 01:15 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kractoa View Post
I'm defending? Sorry if i'm being a realist and i even provided facts to back it up.

If you want to spam the forum with ill concieved opinions and "facts" then thats up to you. But next time, try reading my post in full, and not just the first few words.