Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Mirror classes actual mirrors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Make Mirror classes actual mirrors

Hydranova
01.08.2012 , 12:44 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Qini View Post
Ending up everyone rerolling empire.

On my server for example empire wins 75% of all WZ. Another funny thing i made a BH for fun checked how many ppl who were in the zone... guess what 89 then i went back to republic fleet and we had 111 ppl there. And 4 guys in our trooper starting zone.

BALANCE!!!

Have fun playing your 1 faction game.
but...89 is less than 111....
Char name: Karratan
Class: sith Sorceror
Race: Human (male)
Guild: The Black Mantle

Bleedbloo
01.08.2012 , 12:50 PM | #172
The problem is that even if they fix it, the damage is already done. Empire now has a gear adavantage and there is no way to fix that. It smells of Warhammer and we all saw how that turned out.
The only limits you have are the ones you place on yourself.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing twice and expecting different results" - Albert Einstein

Jevanko
01.08.2012 , 12:50 PM | #173
+1 "mirrors" aren't mirrors.. Should really be fixed this is ridiculous.

Torleen
01.08.2012 , 12:53 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleedbloo View Post
The problem is that even if they fix it, the damage is already done. Empire now has a gear adavantage and there is no way to fix that. It smells of Warhammer and we all saw how that turned out.
Gear problems can be fixed by allowing people to get gear easier. They should really bring back the PVP gear for all levels that existed during the Beta. Personally I am a bigger fan of a game where gear has less to do with winning.
Want to hunt griefers/gankers?
Do you like to PVP, OR RP, OR both, or either?
Honor might just be the guild for you!

FredTheBeard
01.08.2012 , 01:35 PM | #175
Stick this so the devs see it.
Fatman PVP
Gabriel - Vanguard
Steve'blum-Powertech
The Angel Legacy

Arsonrapture
01.08.2012 , 01:37 PM | #176
I know this is kind of unrelated but Im also just pissed that among all the favors the Empire gets from the devs, they also get to have purple lightsabers from PvP, and Republic gets cyan.... As if devs couldn't tell EVERYONE was excited to get them. But still they decided to give that (granted not gameplay, but aesthetic) advantage to the Empire side. Republic players have to figure out how to get schematics from worldbosses (if thats even possible), while Imps can just to go warzones with their OP classes, join up with their overpopulated side (probably something like 5 inquisitors to a team) and PL their way through PvP in a way that Republic currently cannot to get a reward that the Republic currently cannot.
[Remnant's of Hope PvP Department Head] Hayes Arso'n

KaelShien
01.08.2012 , 03:13 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Kellindell View Post
Anyone else a little mad this wasnt mentioned once in the PvP update that is incoming?
Yes. I've been complaining about these issues since the first week, but ended up with a bunch of Imps going "wh! You wanna take away our cheaty advantage that makes us win 39/40 matches!"
Yeah, I've played about 40 matches and the Empire wins every time.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hansuki View Post
"DID YOU SEE ME FLIP OVER THERE AND HIT HIM WITH MY GLOWSTICK? NO? THEN DONT SHOOT HIM!!!"

mikroh
01.08.2012 , 03:24 PM | #178
While were listing mirror abilities that need to be fixed I'd like to see the 31 point Corruption Sorc ability "Revivification" get the upfront heal that the sage's "salvation" has. Currently revivification only gets the hot effect and not the 1k-1.5k initial aoe heal.

kckkryptonite
01.08.2012 , 03:29 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Abanoth View Post
They want to sure somebody's playing Huttball.
Wow, I rofl'ed.

DarthMacsimus
01.08.2012 , 03:41 PM | #180
Bump, Really is unexceptable