Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

Darth-Piranha

I've reached a dead end here. I've barely made it into the compound but once in side Attis station, I get killed almost instantly. Level 37 Sage with Qyzen as my tank. We can't even get past the first mob in that place. Their powers and hp levels are insane, killing us way faster than I can heal.

Makes me wonder if BioWare over did it & needs to lower the amount of elites within the mobs. Maybe there's another way to defeat them without a head-on battle? I'm I supposed to get a group together first? Totally clueless over it.

Does anyone have some good advice on how I can get through Attis Station alive without getting killed over & over again, or If you're a Sage and already made it past, how did you do it, otherwise I'm gonna run out of creds, constantly repairing my armor.

thanks.

Edited by Darth-Piranha

mobs with a gold star - silver star and normal i force lifted the gold, nuked the normal, killed the silver, healed up killed the gold. (same with the 2 silvers and a normal)

The mobs with 3 silvers i had to force lift 1, nuke 1, die and come back and kill the remaining 2.

never found a way to kill the 3 silver groups.

mobs with a gold star - silver star and normal i force lifted the gold, nuked the normal, killed the silver, healed up killed the gold. (same with the 2 silvers and a normal)

The mobs with 3 silvers i had to force lift 1, nuke 1, die and come back and kill the remaining 2.

never found a way to kill the 3 silver groups.

Worked for me thank you!

I recommend the hit and run - tactics.

Take the Twi'lek for all groups.

Groups with one golden and one silver: Shield your companion and cast regeneration on him, lift the golden one, let the twi'lek shoot the silver one and nuke the normal one. Reshield, heal and then nuke the silver one. Let yourself regen some might and kill the golden one with a lot of countering his might-abilities.

The Group with three silver ones is harder. Had to try several times before getting the hang of it. Shield your companion and cast regen on him, shield yourself, too. Lift the executioner - he usually can't escape your ability (the other two do). Target one of the other two - i took the one in the back. Let your companion attack and nuke him (ForceWave them away the first time one starts to cast death field). Your target and your companion will probably die both. Cast shield and regen on you and run to the entrance - the group will loos you after passing the green field. Dismiss your companion, call him back, Regen. Go in, shield, lift executioner again and nuke / disrupt the other one.

Not a very nice tactic, but it works on these really annoying groups.

I don't know if you completed this place or not yet, but this may help anyone else having issues with the place.

There are "medical stations" or something on those terms located on the walls throughout the station. When you click on one you get a buff that reduces the damage that the NPCs in the location deal.

Hope this helps you!

What's the point of having hard mobs, if there are stations that make the mobs do less damage. If the intent is to make it easier, why not just downgrade the mobs. This quest is pretty difficult. I haven't had any trouble with any solo quest until this.

Level 37 sage here, just learning the "joys" of this quest chain. This large of a difficulty bump, while leveling, for a non-heroic class quest is easily the dumbest thing I've encountered in this game.

Springing a quest on us at level 37 where none of our previous tactics are viable is not fun in the context of just trying to level.

Also, the less damage buff doesn't apply to your companion, which is even more stupidity, considering a good number of Consulars are probably using Qzen.

This is seriously just sucking the fun out of trying to level and enjoy my class quest.

Edited by bhedrick

I grouped with another Sage (the only two people on Quesh) and we did it fairly easily (okay, we died once in my instance (we ran it twice, for both of us), but that was due to poor planning.) although I admit that it would be hard to solo.

I grouped with another Sage (the only two people on Quesh) and we did it fairly easily (okay, we died once in my instance (we ran it twice, for both of us), but that was due to poor planning.) although I admit that it would be hard to solo.

I guess my point is that a story based class quest should be unquestioningly solo-able. I don't mind heroics being hard, I don't mind Flashpoints being hard. Leveling and finishing MY story should not REQUIRE grouping.

Edited by bhedrick

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished this as a level 38 sage. It is very solo-able, just not a dumb heal spam as the others.

3 silver (marauder, juggernaut and sorcerer) is the only tough one, so here is my strategy.

1. Get Tharan

2. Forcelift the sorceror.

3. Nuke the maruader (tank and heal).

4. when Sorceror comes back, ignore the Jugg and focus on Sorceror and interrupt his aoe - stun, mind snap, and holiday.

5. Once sorceror is down, kill Jugg last (tank and heal).

I love a challenging solo so this quest was extremely satisfying. I would hate to see this nerfed.

• 2 months later...

I ended up doing it with Theran and found it much more do-able because he used his holo to lock down a 2nd mob.

And I went and leveled 1 more and made sure my gear was top notch.

Other than that, Theran was better for me, for this quest, for the additional lockdowns.

K i just completed it, took me some damn time but It was possible with one go around. This is what i did.

1) I used hit and run tactics. Use MIND MAZE on one guy i used zenith and focused on only one guy at a time...even if the third beats down on u ignore him and focus on the one imp.

2) eventually your health gonna be pretty much drained after the first guy that's when u use FORCE CLOAK, the second u do the rest leaves u alone and u are home free.

3) Then go to a safe distance and summon theran to heal u(Saving on med packs) and use the revitalization station to keep the buff up.

4) and go back in for another kill one by one...remember force cloak takes like 2 mins to recharg so its a pain and use a High DPS companion and a bunch of interupts to take the one guy as fast as u can before the u get overwhelmed once the 60s stun of mind maze wears out.

Hope this works for u good luck.

I just did this quest and I agree it was a big step up from previous class quests. As others have mentioned, be sure to hit up the medical stations for the nanobots or whatever they are that protect you in that area. Force lift one of the tougher opponents, concentrate damage with your companion, quickly knock out normal guys first, crowd control (and bubble) as much as you can to keep damage down--try to interrupt sorcerer spells. (Note: I do dps Sage, so I suppose Seers may have different priorities).

The other thing I'll mention that I do to avoid dying is run out of the instance (which for class quests is almost always an option). Some may look down on this, but after dying the first two times, the cooldown to be revived gets annoyingly long. Baddies can't follow you out of the instance, so get out (Sages are pretty good at this), resummon your companion (if they died...when Qyzen goes down that's usually my prompt to turn tail and book it for the nearest exit), meditate, then head right back in. If you defeat an entire group, they will not respawn, but if you defeat only part of a group, their fallen group members will respawn eventually. Just be quick. Still, if you manage to get a couple guys down in a group before they, say, kill Qyzen and you run away, if you head back in quick enough the remaining partial group (though fully healed) will be easier to take down.

Edited by Mireleni

I had trouble with the 3 stong mobs on the first floor. The key to success for me was Force Lift (for the sorcerer), the damage reduction stations and Heroic Moment, which provides a cooldown-free Force Stun (for the second Silver). Be sure to activate Channel The Force, it is a life-saver. ;)

What does it mean to nuke? I am a Consular, so not sure if that is one my attack options and if so which is it?

Thanks

Nuke - To basically output a high amount of damage very quickly instead of sustained damage

Sage-quest seemed way too difficult. CCd ect, the damage was insane - tank companion died w/in seconds, healer companion worked better-but after this quest I do not think I'll play for awhile. LOSd by green bubbles, but LOS only worked one way.

I am used to leveling healerey classes without a lot of damage output and having to CC/heal my way through stuff, just no time with the mobs in this quest. By the time I lifted one npc and stunned another, my companion was dead and my character was half way there.

Mobs kept respawning between attempts, this quest took way too long and was difficult in an unfun way. I am on a very low pop realm, grouping was out of the question.

I just finished this as a level 38 sage. It is very solo-able, just not a dumb heal spam as the others.

3 silver (marauder, juggernaut and sorcerer) is the only tough one, so here is my strategy.

1. Get Tharan

2. Forcelift the sorceror.

3. Nuke the maruader (tank and heal).

4. when Sorceror comes back, ignore the Jugg and focus on Sorceror and interrupt his aoe - stun, mind snap, and holiday.

5. Once sorceror is down, kill Jugg last (tank and heal).

I love a challenging solo so this quest was extremely satisfying. I would hate to see this nerfed.

This, 100%. Use the stations to mitigate the MOB damage too. With Tharan is awesome for this quest. With his back-up heals and frequent CC'ing of the third MOB, it's not impossible.

Attis Station is a very challenging quest, particularly if you don't use your brain on it. If you approach it with a bit of planning and strategy (as a good Consular should), then it is manageable!