Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Attis Station - Quesh: Need help!

Darth-Piranha
12.31.2011 , 01:12 PM | #1
I've reached a dead end here. I've barely made it into the compound but once in side Attis station, I get killed almost instantly. Level 37 Sage with Qyzen as my tank. We can't even get past the first mob in that place. Their powers and hp levels are insane, killing us way faster than I can heal.

Makes me wonder if BioWare over did it & needs to lower the amount of elites within the mobs. Maybe there's another way to defeat them without a head-on battle? I'm I supposed to get a group together first? Totally clueless over it.

Does anyone have some good advice on how I can get through Attis Station alive without getting killed over & over again, or If you're a Sage and already made it past, how did you do it, otherwise I'm gonna run out of creds, constantly repairing my armor.

thanks.
䷀䷀䷀□□◫◸

䷀䷀䷀□□▥◤

turboturner
12.31.2011 , 01:43 PM | #2
mobs with a gold star - silver star and normal i force lifted the gold, nuked the normal, killed the silver, healed up killed the gold. (same with the 2 silvers and a normal)

The mobs with 3 silvers i had to force lift 1, nuke 1, die and come back and kill the remaining 2.

never found a way to kill the 3 silver groups.

MerloZosi
12.31.2011 , 04:20 PM | #3
i used the twi'lek for this.

force lifted the strongest mob, shielded myself and companion, then healed the companion and reshield until dead.

The twi'lek had all the agro

dimonkey
01.01.2012 , 06:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by turboturner View Post
mobs with a gold star - silver star and normal i force lifted the gold, nuked the normal, killed the silver, healed up killed the gold. (same with the 2 silvers and a normal)

The mobs with 3 silvers i had to force lift 1, nuke 1, die and come back and kill the remaining 2.

never found a way to kill the 3 silver groups.
Worked for me thank you!

Wyrmling
01.05.2012 , 12:40 AM | #5
I recommend the hit and run - tactics.

Take the Twi'lek for all groups.

Groups with one golden and one silver: Shield your companion and cast regeneration on him, lift the golden one, let the twi'lek shoot the silver one and nuke the normal one. Reshield, heal and then nuke the silver one. Let yourself regen some might and kill the golden one with a lot of countering his might-abilities.

The Group with three silver ones is harder. Had to try several times before getting the hang of it. Shield your companion and cast regen on him, shield yourself, too. Lift the executioner - he usually can't escape your ability (the other two do). Target one of the other two - i took the one in the back. Let your companion attack and nuke him (ForceWave them away the first time one starts to cast death field). Your target and your companion will probably die both. Cast shield and regen on you and run to the entrance - the group will loos you after passing the green field. Dismiss your companion, call him back, Regen. Go in, shield, lift executioner again and nuke / disrupt the other one.

Not a very nice tactic, but it works on these really annoying groups.

Antium_Orthian
01.05.2012 , 04:58 AM | #6
I don't know if you completed this place or not yet, but this may help anyone else having issues with the place.

There are "medical stations" or something on those terms located on the walls throughout the station. When you click on one you get a buff that reduces the damage that the NPCs in the location deal.

Hope this helps you!
Gone, but never forgotten.

http://followtheforce.net/

TheOnyxHero
01.08.2012 , 07:08 AM | #7
What's the point of having hard mobs, if there are stations that make the mobs do less damage. If the intent is to make it easier, why not just downgrade the mobs. This quest is pretty difficult. I haven't had any trouble with any solo quest until this.

bhedrick
01.09.2012 , 01:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOnyxHero View Post
What's the point of having hard mobs, if there are stations that make the mobs do less damage. If the intent is to make it easier, why not just downgrade the mobs. This quest is pretty difficult. I haven't had any trouble with any solo quest until this.
Level 37 sage here, just learning the "joys" of this quest chain. This large of a difficulty bump, while leveling, for a non-heroic class quest is easily the dumbest thing I've encountered in this game.

Springing a quest on us at level 37 where none of our previous tactics are viable is not fun in the context of just trying to level.

Also, the less damage buff doesn't apply to your companion, which is even more stupidity, considering a good number of Consulars are probably using Qzen.

This is seriously just sucking the fun out of trying to level and enjoy my class quest.

Nedax
01.09.2012 , 05:07 PM | #9
If you're having too much trouble soloing it's not terribly hard to ask in general for someone to come help. Me and a Sentinel duo'd it fairly easy.

Musether
01.10.2012 , 01:23 PM | #10
I grouped with another Sage (the only two people on Quesh) and we did it fairly easily (okay, we died once in my instance (we ran it twice, for both of us), but that was due to poor planning.) although I admit that it would be hard to solo.