Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Consular

ungolf
12.14.2011 , 01:31 AM | #1
Not sure if this goes here but I didnt see any other place. So the first companion we get is that lizard dude. He uses aim/endurance. Is aim not used for ranged? I am a little lost here. Sure all the free gear I get for him has aim on it. I am just wondering if this is intended to be this way.

GFreeGamer
12.14.2011 , 01:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ungolf View Post
Not sure if this goes here but I didnt see any other place. So the first companion we get is that lizard dude. He uses aim/endurance. Is aim not used for ranged? I am a little lost here. Sure all the free gear I get for him has aim on it. I am just wondering if this is intended to be this way.
Yes, just like Willpower buffs the Shadow's melee, Aim buffs Qyzen's melee.

It's apparently, JUST AS PLANNED.

AmalWright
12.14.2011 , 01:43 AM | #3
I think he uses Aim because he's designed to wear trooper-type armor.

From a stat point of view, it might have made more sense to have him use the same armor as Guardians (with Str), but then he'd be dressed like a jedi.

Kitru
12.14.2011 , 02:31 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AmalWright View Post
I think he uses Aim because he's designed to wear trooper-type armor.

From a stat point of view, it might have made more sense to have him use the same armor as Guardians (with Str), but then he'd be dressed like a jedi.
He also uses techblades, which have aim and endurance on them, as opposed to vibroblades, with str and endurance.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

ungolf
12.14.2011 , 03:48 AM | #5
Yes I understand now. I guess I was just confused when I hovered over the Aim stat and it says something about ranged weapons.