Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question for Australians who have had their account locked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Question for Australians who have had their account locked
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BunnyM
12.23.2011 , 11:09 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Infynitee View Post
I am in the same boat mate.

While i can get onto the number, ive been waiting on the line for over an hour, and as much as i love the star wars esque music they play while on hold, i can't imagine the bills i must be racking up.

Also, yeah emailed them twice through the form, but would have no clue if it went through or not, no confirmation email or anything :/

I don't mind having to wait, just as long as i know there there is light at the end somewhere.
Well, you are having more luck that I, it seems. Every time I've called the Support line it's been the recorded message saying all lines are busy in English/French/German and then it hangs up on me.

Alas.

I shall persevere, however. =)

IkarusR
01.07.2012 , 04:27 PM | #12
Hi, my account has been locked out because my security question kept asking me a question that I never chose and I'm trying to reach customer support. The international number they say to call if you live outside the USA, UK etc. dosent even connect for me. Just says that its not a number. I cant do anything about this at all. Tried everything plzz im from Brazil and i cant play, plz Help me Why can i do ?

Ratae
01.07.2012 , 04:38 PM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hello IkarusR,

Exactly what number are you dialling for Customer Services?

Thanks for your help.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Repeat_offender
01.07.2012 , 07:56 PM | #14
0011 44 203 564 2555

call this and speak to the friendly staff

Just got off the phone after calling - approx time for entire call from dialing to hang up.. 10 mins if that.

Good stuff Bioware

dingoperson
01.07.2012 , 08:01 PM | #15
44 is the country code for the UK.

Before 44 comes the 'make a connection to another country' code. In much of the world this is '00', but apparently in Australia it's '0011'. In the US my first hit tells me it's '011'.