Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

revamp of xwing

Drahh
01.03.2012 , 12:28 AM | #1
One of the best games I ever played was Xwing-xwing alliance. I actually reinstalled the game on my new computer to try it out again.

The pvp simulation was what got me hooked the most. I think it would be great if they revamped the game and bring it back. Dont change anything really, just a huge graphics overhall. Anyone else think so? I'd probably spend more time playing that game then this one lol.

Dave_Bodom
01.04.2012 , 06:07 PM | #2
I loved X-Wing and Tie Fighter, got them years ago and was hooked for weeks, would be nice to see a revamp or similair release.
Why do they call you Bodom? Is it like the drum beat, Bodom-Chh?

OutOfSight
01.04.2012 , 06:23 PM | #3
Great games. I also enjoyed Rogue Squadron.
"It says that the effect of drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick." -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Argolisk
01.05.2012 , 01:06 PM | #4
So many nights at college wasted on Xwing vs TIE Fighter. I don't regret any of them. Best Star Wars games ever, in my opinion.
"Your father was seduced by the PvP dominance of the Empire. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and rerolled as Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was deleted. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."

Intarabus
01.07.2012 , 06:57 PM | #5
I love X-Wing and replayed few weeks ago. But I think that is the hardest star wars game ever.