Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Hard mode FP's and EV

DarthHendo's Avatar


DarthHendo
01.07.2012 , 05:09 PM | #1
I love the fact BW is trying to roll out some new content pretty quickly, but PLEASE fix the current content. I'll gladly wait an extra 4-6 weeks in 1 teir to have it TUNED, BUG FREE, and FUN.

Right now on empire side, we have 1 or 2 HM FP's that are doable. EV is considerably easier than BP, Foundry... Speaking of EV. How about you fix it before adding bosses to Karaggas palace. Wipe on turrets, first boss wont spawn. 2nd boss will randomly 1 shot members in and out of the operation. Council will also bug if you wipe on it, forcing you to reset the instance, at which point the speeders bug.

PLEASE fix what you have in game. 2 helping of "crap" still tastes like "crap", how bout you sweeten up what ya got first.....
Hend'o - Sorcerer Hen'do - Assassin He'ndo - Powertech

LIVE STREAM!

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
01.07.2012 , 05:19 PM | #2
Actually, there are more than 1-2 HM FPs that are doable.

Black Talon, False Emperor, Battle of Ilum and Directive 7.

Also it doesn't make sense HM FP last boss drop same loot as operations and the fact that 16 man is way harder than the 8 man for the same loot..

MagnumBM's Avatar


MagnumBM
01.07.2012 , 05:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Actually, there are more than 1-2 HM FPs that are doable.

Black Talon, False Emperor, Battle of Ilum and Directive 7.

Also it doesn't make sense HM FP last boss drop same loot as operations and the fact that 16 man is way harder than the 8 man for the same loot..
Also The foundry and Boarding Party are doable, so pretty much every HM FP is doable!
Karah Serrigan - Lvl 50 Sniper

Carl-Jans Änglar PvE guild on EU server Niman is recruiting good players for our hard/nightmare progress! PM me ingame for more info.

DarthHendo's Avatar


DarthHendo
01.07.2012 , 06:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MagnumBM View Post
Also The foundry and Boarding Party are doable, so pretty much every HM FP is doable!
Not in a PUG without a good amount of gear.

You guys are missing the point. The point is to draw attention to the need to BW to fix what is currently in game, vice throwing more half cooked buggy BS at us.
Hend'o - Sorcerer Hen'do - Assassin He'ndo - Powertech

LIVE STREAM!

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
01.07.2012 , 06:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MagnumBM View Post
Also The foundry and Boarding Party are doable, so pretty much every HM FP is doable!
The last boss of both of these encounters are kinda buggy and boarding party have the chance to not give you any loot.. until next patch anyways.

Gafleorio's Avatar


Gafleorio
01.07.2012 , 06:28 PM | #6
All the Fp's are doable, me and a group in my guild Assasin (dps) Operativ (healer) Merc (dps) Jug (tank).
Have cleared all the hard flashpoints, Foundry is hard due to *insert spoiler here* 1 shotting the tank if he does not use Cooldowns, but if you are aware of that problem using cooldowns and just interupting it, makes it fairly easy.
If you are running into problems i suggest doing the Ilum/Belsavis Dailys for mods/enchantment/armoring/pvp gear and doing the other Flashpoints for Columni gear and going back once you get abit more gear.
Member of
E X I L E S
EU Sith Moderate Guild

Website | Facebook

DarthHendo's Avatar


DarthHendo
01.07.2012 , 06:42 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Gafleorio View Post
All the Fp's are doable, me and a group in my guild Assasin (dps) Operativ (healer) Merc (dps) Jug (tank).
Have cleared all the hard flashpoints, Foundry is hard due to *insert spoiler here* 1 shotting the tank if he does not use Cooldowns, but if you are aware of that problem using cooldowns and just interupting it, makes it fairly easy.
If you are running into problems i suggest doing the Ilum/Belsavis Dailys for mods/enchantment/armoring/pvp gear and doing the other Flashpoints for Columni gear and going back once you get abit more gear.
I'm beginning to wonder if people even choose to read the posts in a forum before deciding to reply....
Hend'o - Sorcerer Hen'do - Assassin He'ndo - Powertech

LIVE STREAM!

SBFcthulhu's Avatar


SBFcthulhu
01.07.2012 , 07:15 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthHendo View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if people even choose to read the posts in a forum before deciding to reply....
haha it's an MMO forum in the Flaspoints section, people are only here trying to stretch their epeen.

Having said that, yes the game is bugged and they need to focus on fixing this content soon.