Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the loot difference between Normal, hard, and nightmare?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
What is the loot difference between Normal, hard, and nightmare?

ValaxDarkseer
01.07.2012 , 04:34 PM | #1
So my guild has already beaten normal mode EV and I am aware that it drops Columni gear.

The next set of gear is Rakata which I would naturally assume drops from HM. But that leaves nightmare......

So what does nightmare drop? Is there a whole nother loot table above rakata which can come from it? If not then what exactly is the point besides bragging rights?

Please tell me Nightmare mode has meaningful loot. I dont want SWTOR to be another fail raid game which is poorly itemized and doesnt reward endgame properly. Please give me good news.

deserttfoxx
01.07.2012 , 05:16 PM | #2
very little to be honest,

Normal gives you tier one drops with teir 2 tokens, hard gives tier 2 drops with tier 3 tokens, nightmare is just tier 3.

everything can be seen at the vendor, nothing to really look forward to.
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

ValaxDarkseer
01.07.2012 , 05:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by deserttfoxx View Post
very little to be honest,

Normal gives you tier one drops with teir 2 tokens, hard gives tier 2 drops with tier 3 tokens, nightmare is just tier 3.

everything can be seen at the vendor, nothing to really look forward to.
I was afraid of that.