Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4/5 columi after 1 ev run.

Craxim
01.07.2012 , 12:54 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoids View Post
lololololool
So clearly you have no logical or factual response for me, I guess that's the end of that then.
Aoroc Jugg Tank -||- Maul Tankasin

smcn
01.07.2012 , 01:06 PM | #22
Grats on the gear, but Columi is entry level. Even nightmare mode only drops a few pieces of Rakata per boss, so unless you get crazy lucky (like the lone BH in our hard mode run this week that got 4 Rakata pieces, including two pairs of boots) you've got a long way to go to max out.
Darth Tila Tequila, Sith Marauder
<Shadow Cell> of The Harbinger
Server First HM Karagga, 4/5 HM EV
Dromund Kass does what Coruscan't

fusrodahz
01.07.2012 , 01:51 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Korghal View Post
It is too easy, even the bosses in EV hardmode is way to easy imo.

Its all about making the enrage, no really hard mechanics to get past. Which is really really sad, if the next set of bosses arent more interesting this game will die out when it comes to progression raids for sure.
Nightmare Soa Kill kthnxbai?

Anyways, being 4/5 Nightmare mode myself in one night I will agree with you the HM's/NM modes are too easy, but we do need to remember this is the first tier of raiding and we can't expect the difficulty of a boss like Heroic 25 man LK in WoW or Heroic Ragnaros if you still keep up with the game. Yes, I got 3 Rakata tokens in one night as well.

Lets wait and see how the extended Karraga's Palace is on Nightmare before we continue to judge the first raid of a two week old game.

Cubert
01.07.2012 , 02:43 PM | #24
It is. I think the big problem is this is a casual game, but a lot of people treat it like it's hardcore. I know I hit 50 fast and have been waiting for people in my guild to hit 50. We, as a whole, even agreed that we would play this casually. And now I see why. Loot is extremely easy to get, and the only notable raid that is challenging is EV on nightmare.

So no, I don't think it's that bad. I think you just need to realize this game isn't for hardcore MMO players, or at least people who want to play hardcore. This is more of a "have fun and enjoy the story" with some decent raiding thrown in.

deserttfoxx
01.07.2012 , 03:01 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Moodsie View Post
Lets talk when you are fully Rakata geared, and not just the wellfare stuff.
Im 2 parts rakata, i guess i can only speak in about another week when i get the rest. When i get full rakata will i have to come back after i get the dps and tank set, and every item sold from the warrior vendor?
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

deserttfoxx
01.07.2012 , 03:03 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by fusrodahz View Post
Nightmare Soa Kill kthnxbai?

Anyways, being 4/5 Nightmare mode myself in one night I will agree with you the HM's/NM modes are too easy, but we do need to remember this is the first tier of raiding and we can't expect the difficulty of a boss like Heroic 25 man LK in WoW or Heroic Ragnaros if you still keep up with the game. Yes, I got 3 Rakata tokens in one night as well.

Lets wait and see how the extended Karraga's Palace is on Nightmare before we continue to judge the first raid of a two week old game.
Did you ever raid in WoW or everquest? I dont recall tier 1 raids being so easy you could start them in greens without doing any hard modes. and clear the whole thing on the first try.
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

PixelWong
01.07.2012 , 03:15 PM | #27
If you check the amount of 50s on the servers, and the amount of 50s gear-ready for nightmare mode raiding, you would see that it's still a minority of people. BUT! I do understand that this is a different matter all by itself.

The problem is progression. Since the game just came out, Bioware couldn't possibly evaluate how fast people were gonna clear the content or how fast fast people were gonna get geared. My guild is a lot more casual so I spend most of my time so we're not even raiding yet, but I do agree that once you get to it and learn the boss mechanics all the while getting stronger and geared up, you can farm gear like there's no tomorrow.

The end game could definitely have more oompf, maybe more BoEs, gear pieces other than tokens in raids. I think enhancing the endgame without penalizing the more casual players is totally possible, but I don't think it's a fault to try and design a game that is appealing to a broader audience.

Skouros
01.07.2012 , 04:17 PM | #28
If you're pissed about having it too easy getting gear, why don't you go to hell, it's being a pain in the *** for me!

Seriously, stop complaining about your good luck, you twerps.
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite

Cranberries
01.07.2012 , 04:18 PM | #29
I got 3 Rakata pieces (helm, boots + gloves) in 1 week.

it's a joke lol.

Skouros
01.07.2012 , 04:20 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by deserttfoxx View Post
Did you ever raid in WoW or everquest? I dont recall tier 1 raids being so easy you could start them in greens without doing any hard modes. and clear the whole thing on the first try.
I was using greens and some blues up until BWL at which point I started getting all the epics nobody else needed because they were getting T2.

Both Onyxia and Molten Core were ridiculously easy... we (the guild I was in back then) were just horrible at raiding, which is why it seemed difficult (we also had some 30 odd people who were purely casual gamers in every raid just trying to keep up).

So this is pretty damn good from my perspective. Its not insanely difficult, but its not so easy everyone is full clearing already.
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite